Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jacquiestringer
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-04-2011, 10:32 PM

Dog friendly pubs/cafes in Beverley

Hi all,

I have stayed near Beverley several times now and never been able to find a dog friendly pub or cafe despite the fact that there are always lots of owners with dogs in Beverley town centre and there is good dog walking in the area.

I am staying near Beverley with my fur baby over Easter weekend and wonder whether anyone knows of any dog friendly pubs/cafes/restaurant?
MTBG
New Member!
Female 

03-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Although not in Beverley, The Old Mill Hotel and Restaurant in Driffield is dog-friendly and only 20 mins away.
MTBG
New Member!
Female 

03-04-2011, 08:46 PM
Here's the link: http://www.old-mill-hotel.co.uk/
Jacquiestringer
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-04-2011, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by MTBG View Post
Although not in Beverley, The Old Mill Hotel and Restaurant in Driffield is dog-friendly and only 20 mins away.
Thanks - we will check it out
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2011, 09:41 PM
Don't think there are any dog friendly cafes in Beverley. The Beverley Arms is a dog friendly hotel which is also a pub & has an area outside where you can eat as well.

The King's Head in Saturday Market always used to be dog friendly

Board Inn(Driffield), Chestnut Horse Inn(Great Kelk), Star Inn(Kilham), The Star Inn(North Dalton) are dog friendly
Jacquiestringer
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-04-2011, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Don't think there are any dog friendly cafes in Beverley. The Beverley Arms is a dog friendly hotel which is also a pub & has an area outside where you can eat as well.

The King's Head in Saturday Market always used to be dog friendly

Board Inn(Driffield), Chestnut Horse Inn(Great Kelk), Star Inn(Kilham), The Star Inn(North Dalton) are dog friendly
Thanks - that gives us a few to go at. Last time I was in Beverley I was amazed at home many people had dogs with them in the town centre but we could not fidn a single pub that would allow us to lunch with our Scampy - the pubs in Beverley are missing out on alot of money from dog lovers - I even stopped one lady with a dog and asked whether she knew of anywhere and she said that she went to the Dales if she wanted to lunch out with her dog....how ridiculous is that!