Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
otis
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2005, 06:20 PM

lathergic Otis!

Hi All - remember me.... the paranoid one!!!???

Otis, my nine week old staff seems really lathergic and looks poorly. He didnt eat his breakfast, lunch and i just tried to give him his tea and he didnt eat that either. He just keeps coming over to sit on my lap for cuddles.

What should i do? I wanna cry cos he looks so sad.

Jo xx
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2005, 06:21 PM
Is he drinking?
otis
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2005, 06:25 PM
yeah quite a lot. Today was the first day both Ian and i went back to work since getting him. It is the longest we have left him at 3.5 hours. Could it also be that. But he is definately drinking!!

Jo x
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

if hes drinking its usually ok. but puppies can go downhill very quickly, so i would give your vet a ring and see what they think, and to put ur mind at rest
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

Ring the vet just to be on the safe side, he's only little and they can be prone to picking all sorts of nasties up.
otis
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2005, 08:11 PM
thanks. Just popped to the vets and asked for advice. They said he is probablyok, just keep an eye on him. He is probably missing us during the day as we have both gone back to work. Ian just tempted him with a bit of wet food, so hopefully he might eat a little.

Jo xx
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2005, 08:39 PM
Ah Ickle Otis. Max Had Some Off Days When He Was Really Diddy And I Nearly Had A Nervous Breakdown A Few Times!!! I Rushed Him To The Vet Twice And They Said He Was Fine And We Got Home And He Was A New Dog Again After No Treatment Lol. Its A Shame They Cant Talk As Maybe They Are Just A Bit Tired Or Feeling Fed Up. I Hope He Is His Normal Self Again Soon