View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-10-2009, 02:38 PM
I just adore long coated shepherds, and I have a thing for white dogs, so you really do have my 2 fav dogs on dogsey Helena
Zena is as gorgeous as ever, and is growing into such a lovely lady, And Georgie is just adorable his coat looks lovely, he's like a great big teddy you just want to hug
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
They both look amazing H. Lovely as always to see them together. Georgies coat looks ace

I cannot believe Zena is nearly ONE!! OMG, it doesn't seem 5 mins since we were laughing at how you kept changing your mind as to which dog to get etc. I remember it well.

She has grown up to be such a stunner.
shhhhhh I know!!!! Zena's coat is almost as magnificent as your stunning Marius...... well, in the sunshine it is!!! Thanks AM.xxxx

Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
I just adore long coated shepherds, and I have a thing for white dogs, so you really do have my 2 fav dogs on dogsey Helena
Zena is as gorgeous as ever, and is growing into such a lovely lady, And Georgie is just adorable his coat looks lovely, he's like a great big teddy you just want to hug
Awww what a nice thing to say, but I have to agree with you there of course!!! They don't get much more stunning than Zena in the gsd line up except for a few I could mention on here of course!!! Thanks Bugzy
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Have to say, Georgie is better than he's ever been, his coat is superb now with all my tlc and a new shredding tool I bought yesterday and his eyes have cleared up nicely too on the drops from the vet. Zena is still just completely bonkers, but of course I just love that, and I can't believe she will be one whole year old next month!!! Where has it gone???!!! Hope you like!

As you can see, she is actually taller than George now!

Sitting nicely for mummy, that's my sit and stay!

and recall's still 110% too! Even though she's supposed to have turned into the dreaded Kevin!

Kevin again then!

Good "focus" too!

Running to mummy again, it's difficult to get shots of her coz she's always coming too near!

Just a nice shot!

and another!

Another sit and stay for both of them whilst I had a sit down meself! It's sooooo uphill on the way back this walk!

and here you can see just how much she's overtaken Georgie in the height stakes!

Thanks for looking, bet you're surprised just how much she's grown!
OMG OMG OMG ....now I have not been on Dogsey for a little while but bladdy hell H. she has grown loads and Georgie is looking so good, why? what's been up with his eyes then, Oh I have missed sooooooo much

xx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Where on earth has that year gone? Surely it was only yesterday that we were all waiting to see pictures of the pup
She has grown into a smasher H, she gets better by the day
That's what I was thinking, wahhhh, where have out puppies gone H?

She's a proper young lady now, lovely pics, her coat looks like silk. x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2009, 10:24 AM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
OMG OMG OMG ....now I have not been on Dogsey for a little while but bladdy hell H. she has grown loads and Georgie is looking so good, why? what's been up with his eyes then, Oh I have missed sooooooo much

xx
I know you haven't and we've missed ya!!! Yes, she's really grown up now isn't she, thankfully, she's grown up a lot in her head too They both had a touch of conjunctivitis last week so I had to take Zena to the vet but he prescribed for Georgie as well. It's been rife around here this runny eyes thing, but thankfully, the drops have cleared it all up, plus I bought some new serious grooming tools for Georgie to get all that dead fur out and they've worked a treat, bit like the furminator but not one of those, he's looking so fab, although he put on a lot of weight even over 4 days I went away, but I'll soon rectify that! Thanks matey.xxxxx

Originally Posted by random View Post
That's what I was thinking, wahhhh, where have out puppies gone H?

She's a proper young lady now, lovely pics, her coat looks like silk. x
Thanks Kel, she's looking great isn't she now, and yes, where have our pups gone, but to be honest, I much prefer this new stage, I know it's fun and all that, but at least you actually get a response from them now hey!!! xxxx
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-10-2009, 12:41 PM
Lovely to see them H.
Georgie doesn't look too impressed about you taking pics of him, maybe he's shy lol.
Zena's looking great as always.
Have they let you out of thier sight since you came back off your little holiday?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2009, 12:56 PM
I think old Georgie knows he's no longer allowed to take the limelight Lynn, afterall, he knows better than any of us just how gorgeous his new girlfriend is doesn't he! We usually get just his rear end don't we, but at least we now get to see him side on!!!

Quite honestly, I'm surprised she is actually getting under the table in the kitchen (her favourite spot!) when I say I'm going out, I thought I might have a problem since our return, but she is very reluctant to let daddy go to work at the moment being daddy's girl of course I doubt I'll ever change that though, and Georgie and I have become very close lately, he misses me loads nowadays, don't ask me why, but it's like that now, he's been muscling in on the affection, very unlike him! Thanks Lynn
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2009, 01:07 PM
Lovely pics, they both look fab and the best of pals too
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2009, 06:50 PM
your 2 Dogs are Gorgeous Helena GSD's my fave breed ever, and your 2 are just beautiful
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2009, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Lovely pics, they both look fab and the best of pals too
Thanks Janet, yes, the best of pals, you will never change that, even though they only play together once a day, it's not constant like it used to be, but at least they're good pals!

Originally Posted by liverbird View Post
your 2 Dogs are Gorgeous Helena GSD's my fave breed ever, and your 2 are just beautiful
Thanks liverbird, and so are yours, and isn't your boy (Bailey) very much like Zena too, I was quite surprised at the facial resemblence don't you think, and I'm loving his little mum too! I never miss piccies of stunning longcoated gsd's that's for sure and yours are just beautiful! Bailey wouldn't have the same dad as Zena would he by any chance, i.e. The Fox of Foxfold???? Just interested, it's the face you see! Lol!
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >