View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2005, 10:23 AM
well i have a few ornaments and a few pic but i dont put the pic up unless it is a pic of 1 of mine so i have loads of pic in a box lol i also have a lot of keyrings
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2005, 10:32 AM
I have a few Golden things too, the biggest item and my favourite is the statue of a Golden sat here on my Computer Desk, he is about 14" high can't remember the name he originally had, but my daughter christened him 'Hoggle'! Have a lovely mirror with etching of adult Golden & pup, Golden Calender and a scattering of small ornaments.
rocky
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-03-2005, 12:03 PM
My latest purchased has just arrived from ebay, i must stop i've promised TOH>
olive
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-03-2005, 05:06 PM
Glad to know I'm not the only saddo . I have framed the cigarette cards and they look really impressive. Ebay is great for getting breed things, you can gets some really great bargains.

WG, what is happening with you nephew, it he going to go to Art School or is he going to do freelance work. It is a definate talent he has, not to be wasted.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2005, 06:17 PM
I collect the Robert Harrop models of Rotts, they do all different breeds and have them in things like jogging suits, as well as something linked to their history. For example for German Shepherds you can get them in a policemans uniform, for Rotties you can get them in traditional German costume! I think they are lovely and great fun.
Mr.Spock
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-03-2005, 09:21 PM
The problem I've found, is that here, it's difficult to find Boxer things with uncropped dogs...I don't want to get a cropped statue, etc. just because it's a Boxer, if that makes sense. (Excluding Ebay).

A lot of Basset things are of the tri-colored variety and don't look like Dudley to me.

Does anyone else run into this?
rockpig
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-03-2005, 09:49 AM
I do like to collect Staffie stuff but i do find that a lot of stuff isnt a good likeness of a staff. I bought some more North Light figures at crufts and theyre gorgeous.
rocky
Dogsey Senior
Male 

19-03-2005, 11:14 AM
That reminds me must get my Rough Collie car blinds out of the shed.
Whiz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-03-2005, 03:35 AM
To be honest Olive I am not sure what his plans are for the future. I know his talent is not wasted as hes been really busy of recent, but I do wish he would futher his career as far as his art is concerned as I think hes fab at what he does. Hes young and daft at times like most lads of his age - but all in all hes pretty level headed and at times I think he knows where hes heading as far as his art work is concerned.

I havent really seen much of him of recent as hes been working on some more paintings for me, when I get them though I will post them here so everyone can have a look, I suppose with the paintings Im a bit of a saddo as my walls are covered, plus theres drawings in frames all over the place, the other half goes nuts at me
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2