View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2015, 07:15 PM
I got caught out with the Amazon prime when ordering the books last week.
I cancelled it immediately it was a trial lets hope they have cancelled their end.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2015, 07:25 PM
It confirms you've cancelled Prime, Lynn. Have a look on your Amazon profile to make sure you've not still got it
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-10-2015, 07:33 PM
Good evening everyone. Hope you all have had a good day.

Anyone been watching this Dr Foster on BBC1? Oh the tension tonight at the Dinner Party from Hell! Also been watching Midwinter of the Spirit on itv although this one's a bit dark.
I do enjoy a good drama on tv.

All the best for your Mum tomorrow Lacey. X
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2015, 08:30 PM
She went in today Popster and the op is tomorrow. Very scary, I bet Eileen's on the ragged edge tonight
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 08:41 PM
Losos, i am a dreadful cook...dreadful but there is a paul hollywood recipe for a sponge and i tell you what..nicest thing i have ever tasted and it is idiot proof as i am an idiot and can make it
I did the prime thing, a lot of stuff isn't in the free delivery with prime anyway, so i cancelled it but i may redo it as mum has got us some of those fire tablets and you can download programmes to it
Yeah, poor old Lacey will be in bits, been through it twice myself with both my nans...with all us rooting for her mum she'll do o.k though.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-10-2015, 09:32 PM
Evening all - Popster - I've been watching Dr Foster, couldn't wait for tonight's episode and wasn't disappointed, Suranne Jones is a very fine actress. I thought she was terrifically believable in this particular role. That dinner party was a cracker!!!!!!
Everything crossed for Eileen's Mum for tomorrow hope all goes as planned and a speedy recovery in time to welcome the little Hobbitses when they arrive.
Griff - see you are branching out (sponge cakes) you'll get on that programme yet!
Don't understand this Amazons Prime and it's goings on - so like owt else I know nowt about - I avoid it ;like the plague and leave it to my much better half.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 09:41 PM
LG, prime is basically a £79 charge, for that you get free delivery on some items....if amazon dispatch it it is free...any other seller you buy, you are also entitled to free music, books and films/tv shows.
i wasn't that impressed with Dr Foster, i thought it very drawn out...that said it wasted an hour Lol
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-10-2015, 09:50 PM
That prime thing doesn't seem very good value for money. Mind, I buy so little off the internet, so saying I've just ordered a load of Advantage and other stuff from Pet Meds and I get free delivery with them.
Don't doubt that if it becomes financially sensible, the Mem will quickly point me in the correct direction.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 09:52 PM
Eileen, Do hope your mum's op goes ok tomorrow.

June, hope the young ones are behaving themselves tonight in their beds!.

Steve is preparing for a days fishing tomorrow so he is avidly sorting his gear in his room. I have had a kip but am ready to go back to bed now.

Take care all, have a good night and catch you all in the morning..................God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 10:08 PM
Night Moyra, hope tomorrow is peaceful for you
LG...for us it might work out cheaper . Is the advantage any good? I use advocate with mine at the moment...well when i use it, must remember to do the girls again...and dex cat
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >