View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2015, 06:23 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Wednesday)

Morning everyone, not looking forward to going for my fasting blood tests. But has to be done.

That puppy and those passports oh my word. They'll be sending all these pups back to you before you know it June. Lol. Not enough toys to play with and being left to their own devices, not good! Post box outside required now. Must get on and get Amber out and then onto the hospital as early as possible to be somewhere near the top of the queue.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-09-2015, 06:36 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Hope you get to the hospital in time to get seen quickly Moyra.
No idea what the weather is doing yet curtains still drawn.
Chasing up boiler today sorting out having a new fridge freezer or door or money off today from Curry's and having a go at replacing the fire rope round the log burner door. Its chilly in the mornings and evenings.

Wonder if there will be any more naughty puppy pictures today.
Glad Lauryn had a good day Mandy and made a friend.
Your a brave woman griff.
Hoping here too everything is good with Eileen and her mum not like her to not pop in.

Hope all poorlies are feeling better today.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-09-2015, 07:44 AM

Sovereign harbour following on from yesterdays photos
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-09-2015, 07:51 AM
Lovely photo tweed.

Freezer door sorted engineer coming next week to fit new one.
Now the boiler to sort.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2015, 08:03 AM
Morning all, gorgeous pic Tumble.
My word it's cold today my feet are like ice.
Hope you all have a good day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2015, 08:08 AM
Good morning

Hope you don't have too long to wait for your blood test Moyra

Busy day for you Lynn but a least one thing is crossed off your list.

I too hope everything is op wit Eileen very unlike her not to pop in to let us know she is still with us,

Have a restful day today Griff after yesterday you deserve it.

Lovely here at the moment. Teazle walked and now coffee time then blanch and freeze more runner beans. Have given a lot to neighbours so not being selfish Chasing up on a parcel I sent to Brazil. They say they don't deliver to the area it is being sent to. Funny that as they delivered the second one I sent on Friday yesterday so yes they do. Getting no joy talking or e-mailing them so may have to resort to talking to England and seeing if they can sort it for me.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2015, 08:49 AM
Got out there early to go for my blood test and the car wouldn't start the battery was flat. I wasn't go through all that fasting palava again so I called a taxi. Cost me £10 each way but the waiting wasn't too bad at all as the taxi's came immediately both ways and there was just 17 in front of me when I got to the pathology department. so all done for a while. Battery is on charge as I shall need the car come next Wednesday for going to Brentwood hospital for my audiology tests.

No news from Eileen yet. Glad you are getting your freezer door replaced Lynn, just the boiler to sort now.

Griff hope you are ok today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-09-2015, 09:14 AM
Hoping Eileen is OK and nothing wrong, lots of hugs Eileen, because its a tough time you're going through.
Loads of toys for Apollo, he's just decided he likes the post.
She does have to leave him sometimes, they have been gradually extending the time he's on his own so its not new to him, shopping etc has to be done, school run now as well, and he's not quite old enough to do the walk. I've got a postbox on the outside wall now, not due to post eating girlies (the porch door is between them and the letterbox) but I had a beautiful and very expensive front door fitted about 5 years ago now, and couldn't bear the thought of them sawing a hole in it for the postbox, I have suggested this, B&Q do them I think, sure I've seen them in there.
Kaya (one of Mabs sisters)steals toilet rolls and hides them, they are not of this world, these dogs
Glad you've got your blood tests done, Moyra,do you need a new battery do you think, once the nights get chilly and damp mornings it soon finds the dodgy batterys out.
Well done on the door Lynn, you'd think they'd have been a bit more on the ball really, brand new and delivered like that. I suppose you can still use it though.
Taking girls on the river in a while, they're sleeping brekkies off at the moment. I've watered the plants in pots outside, got venison and duck out of the freezer for the girls tea tonight, and now sat down with my own breakfast.
Sue, amazing the excuses people come up with so's they don't have to do what you've already paid them to do. Not like they're in England and can be sorted out either, can your son deal with them from his end maybe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-09-2015, 09:28 AM
Glad you have had the blood test done Moyra.
I always had an outside letter box at Fennells June. Here it comes through the door but Dillon is always supervised in the hall. We can't put one outside the path is narrow and someone would hit their head on it.
Have fun freezing beans Sue and hope you get the parcel saga sorted.

Walked Dillon we went a little further today he would of done the whole extra circuit but I am not sure he is up too it and I was right. A little way before him he was scuffing back nails and had a little stumble. He of course does not know his limitations I do.
Had a message from the heating company the guy who came Friday at least I think that's who they meant that he is going to ring he is on a training course so may not be this weekend we get the boiler in.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-09-2015, 09:33 AM
Oh dear,silly Dillon not listening to mummy.Hope he's OK in the morning once he's had a quiet day.
Agghhh Lynn, have you got hot water or is everything kaput again
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »