Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2015, 06:55 AM

Good morning Dogsey Daily thread Wednesday

Good morning everyone...Wild and wet here again... deluges and dark clouds. Going nowhere. Bed is grand. Wise man who built this house put it atop a rise well above the river... So much heavy RAIN and the days shortening.. Hoping to get out tomorrow for yet another epic shop while the price war is still on...Love it! E 10 off when you spend E50.. GRAND SO! PERFECT! Oh there is a new bird flying around,called the Kerry Bird. He is green and yellow striped with green wings and a green top knot.... got blown in! Around 4 inches high and sooooooooooo cuddly.. Green and gold are Kerry football colours and hoping he catches on as mascot. Will see if I can catch him for a photo later.. never let it be said I am idle when not well./ Lacey; faith indeed heals. Prayed once with a lady who had a bad burn on her hand after a paint can exploded in her bonfire. Prayed with it and she never had any more pain. Still needed dressing but the pain went. My prayers heal others but not me ...makes perfect sense and well done you. Have a lovely day everyone and hoping it is drier where you are.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2015, 06:57 AM
Good morning all, hope everyone is in fine fettle after last night's little shindig. After watching Cilla's tribute in which I thought the poor lass didn't look too well I was out like a light.

Your arm is certainly healing well Eileen, sorry I missed LG and the dance of the seven veils!

Have a lovely day everyone, rather overcast here, but that suits me for a bit. Take care all, God bless.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2015, 07:21 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning all, hope everyone is in fine fettle after last night's little shindig. After watching Cilla's tribute in which I thought the poor lass didn't look too well I was out like a light.

Your arm is certainly healing well Eileen, sorry I missed LG and the dance of the seven veils!

Have a lovely day everyone, rather overcast here, but that suits me for a bit. Take care all, God bless.
We coincided but doubtless it will be sorted soon.. great minds thinking alike time...
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-08-2015, 07:40 AM
Morning Moyra and Rose.
Hope you are both feeling as well as can be expected today.
Lovely sunny day today.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2015, 07:51 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra and Rose.
Hope you are both feeling as well as can be expected today.
Lovely sunny day today.
Where did my longer post go please? The one before we coincided?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-08-2015, 07:52 AM
Its still there Rose I answered to Moyra's post because you had done. They may well get merged when a mod is about.

Hope the back is easier today June.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2015, 07:52 AM
Morning all on here this sunny morning and those that come on later. Did I see my name mentioned last evening or was it some other Brenda? There seem to be a lot of them around, one on Corrie, one on Doctors and I am sure there have been a couple of others around. Must be an age thing. Hopefully the kitchen cupboards will be painted on Saturday after a delay of waiting for the paint to come in. Apparently they don't hold the colour that I wanted. Nice to be different. Hope you all have a good day. Going into Bognor tomorrow and then next week Weald and Downland Open Air Museum in Singleton nr. Chichester. Pleased to hear Dillon is ok. Sorry to hear lg was tired last evening must use lighter veils, or less of them. bfn.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2015, 08:46 AM
Morning all, urrggghh what a horrible morning wet and windy!
Don't feel like doing much at all, so I won't
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-08-2015, 08:56 AM
Pleasant morning, sun not out yet, nice and warm though.
Wherever the nasty rain is, please let it stay there for a while, getting to enjoy dry days
Had to laugh at the sanitised version of Liverpool Lullaby Cilla did, it used to be 'and yer'll gerra clout from yer da'
and they never had the lottery, I think it was the pools she was wanting to win, can't remember that bit.
I'll bet the funeral will be massive and in Liverpool of course.
LG hid so's he wouldn't have to do the Dance, but we'll catch him unawares
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-08-2015, 09:25 AM
Morning all. just a quickie before getting back outside after my mid morning cuppa. Glad everyone seems on the up this morning (Sorry about the weather NJ) but generally better than of late, for folks, healthwise!
Like the sound of that open air museum, Brenda, had to google it as in truth I'd never heard of it, mind I do live some 250 miles away. That rare breeds show they held in July would have been of great interest to both myself and the Mem (she's sheep and I'm cattle) so would have had us both covered. You were mentioned last night, I think by Griff, who had you in line for some ear healing treatment from Eileen's mystic buddy (even stranger than homeopathy - believe it or not) but the proof of the pudding is there for all to see in that particular case.
Moyra - have you checked your coconut cake for my teeth marks (Oooops sorry!) didn't mean to have such a big bit.
June - BBC weather on the 'puter says a bit of rain around lunch but a dry afternoon with rain later in the evening. But there again sometimes they'd be better employed just taking a look out of the window at the Salford TV Centre as this year their forecasts seem to be miles out.
Off back outside - lots to do, may pop on later this evening, have a good rest of the day, folks and as always bye fer now.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »