Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2009, 12:20 PM

OOOOOOOOH Thankyou Elaine!!!

A MASSIVE BIG THANKYOU mate, I loooooooooove my pressie, and I was very naughty just like you and opened it up this morning (I only go in my postbox the next morning, but it came yesterday!)

It's just beauuuuuuuutiful mate, you know me so well, it's so sparkly, and pretty, and oh how I wish I could go and buy a pair of shoes just like that but a tad bigger!!! One that came in a pair too of course!!!!

Thankyou, and you are too kind, I shall wear it on Wednesday when I have my friends round for lunch and then they'll all want one!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OOOOPS! In my excitement I forgot to post the piccie, here it is!

Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2009, 12:27 PM
stunning..................so green right now
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2009, 12:41 PM
Thanks Emma, but the picture doesn't do it justice, it really is soooooooo sparkly and huuuuge!!!! (I will answer your pm soon, got a bit of a sore head this morning, and a lot of clearing up to do! Lol!)
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2009, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks Emma, but the picture doesn't do it justice, it really is soooooooo sparkly and huuuuge!!!! (I will answer your pm soon, got a bit of a sore head this morning, and a lot of clearing up to do! Lol!)
Gotta lurve sparkly and I am sure my PM made your head thump even harder a think a few others heads are thumping from my pm
JaniceH
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-12-2009, 01:28 PM
Thats lovely
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2009, 01:33 PM
oh helen that is gorgeous!!! what a lovely pressie and so thoughtful!!

i did wonder if you'd have a sore head this morning!! think that should mean your dinner party was a lively one!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by JaniceH View Post
Thats lovely
Thanks Janice, Elaine knows I have a shoe fettish you see, especially glittery, sparkly ones with killer heels!!! Some of them never get worn, they're just there to be adored!

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
oh helen that is gorgeous!!! what a lovely pressie and so thoughtful!!

i did wonder if you'd have a sore head this morning!! think that should mean your dinner party was a lively one!!
I would never have guessed that in a million years would I! It's too good to be true quite honestly, considering I only got her a boring old book! I will make it up to her one day when she comes down to visit!

Yes, dinner party went with a swing alright, and knowing me, you wouldn't have expected different would ya! Pity you can't come on Wednesday, you'd really enjoy it, but next year, I'll make it later, so that you're off for Christmas ok! Sorry I didn't get in touch, but I forgot quite honestly then we walked the doglets up on the top and Zena was soooooo loony, I don't think she'd have the energy for a 2nd one today, she's sleeping like a baby now!
Apart from that, I'm in agony here with my left shoulder, it must have been where Georgie yanked me the other day to see that dog off Zena, it's pretty horrendous, so I'm going to my injury man tomorrow see if he can sort it!xxxxx
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post

I would never have guessed that in a million years would I! It's too good to be true quite honestly, considering I only got her a boring old book! I will make it up to her one day when she comes down to visit!

Yes, dinner party went with a swing alright, and knowing me, you wouldn't have expected different would ya! Pity you can't come on Wednesday, you'd really enjoy it, but next year, I'll make it later, so that you're off for Christmas ok! Sorry I didn't get in touch, but I forgot quite honestly then we walked the doglets up on the top and Zena was soooooo loony, I don't think she'd have the energy for a 2nd one today, she's sleeping like a baby now!
Apart from that, I'm in agony here with my left shoulder, it must have been where Georgie yanked me the other day to see that dog off Zena, it's pretty horrendous, so I'm going to my injury man tomorrow see if he can sort it!xxxxx
she was delighted with your book!!!

oh helen that's really kind of you!! brilliant! i now have something to look forward too for next christmas!!

that's ok about this morning. it's been a bit of a weird couple of days for me. sorting stuff out in my head. i know that sounds a bit cryptic but i will explain when we next go walkies!

sorry to hear your shoulder is bad and i hope your man can sort it out tomorrow. i thought your posts were a little shorter than normal!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2009, 02:23 PM
That's gorgeous!!!!!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Glad you like it mate, see I told you it was shooooooeeeeessss well....shoe anyway, I did have my eye on an Angel, but she looked more like a fairy then I spied the SHOE and I thought....."That is Helen!!!!" and the nice man assured me it won't tarnish and it won't turn your neck green it's hypo thingy too. Enjoy

xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh..and your right the pic does not do it justice!!!! I have my eye on a lovely Celtic cross one....hmmmm???? will have to ask Santa to have a word with Chris xxxxxx