View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2008, 09:02 PM
And blue is the colour. Hopefully it will be them who will be blue. A tabloid headline writers dream, red square and a red and blue wearing teams.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-04-2008, 09:22 PM
Really enjoyed that !

At least the better team won.

By 'better' I mean league performances over the last few years show Chelski are better than Liverpool and I hate the fact that Liverpool's Champions League progress always benefits from the fact that their Premier League season is dead and buried by the time the Champions League quarter final stage.

From a United point of view - I'd have rather played Liverpool though.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Really enjoyed that !

At least the better team won.

By 'better' I mean league performances over the last few years show Chelski are better than Liverpool and I hate the fact that Liverpool's Champions League progress always benefits from the fact that their Premier League season is dead and buried by the time the Champions League quarter final stage.

From a United point of view - I'd have rather played Liverpool though.
Couldnt agree more, if it wasnt for this cup(what they shouldnt be in anyways) their season would be over in feb so its nice to see them stuffed. It would have been and easier game and more satisfiying but meh, its the cup what counts. Will be more sweet with it being 50yrs since munich.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-05-2008, 11:22 PM
So the Huns make the Uefa final. Manchester beware !
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Score for west sham? I would like to think we could get a big win, though having lost the last free I would be happy with 1-0, 2-1
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-05-2008, 11:33 PM
I'll stick my neck out and say 3:0.

Don't think I can cope with another nail biter.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-05-2008, 11:37 PM
You're telling me, none left after tues, hope they grow back for the final or I will be down to the knuckle.

There is no vidic but rooney could play. I hope he puts scholes on the bench and gives him a couple of short games for the final, dont want him getting injured and missing it.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-05-2008, 11:42 PM
I think the next to league games are more important than Russia. I just want to see the strongest available selection for each game now.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-05-2008, 11:46 PM
I get your point but I think putting anderson in for scholes, siilvestre for evra and other similar like for like will be a good thing, they should still win the games and you also have more players with match fittness ready for the final while keeping the best bubble wrapped.

I will be speaking in an accent no one can understand, drinking brown ale, using words such as toon and howay and wearing short sleaved shirts in the coldest of weather on monday.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-05-2008, 11:51 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...ow-820408.html

Play him and give him the record and then he can call it a day as I hate seeing legends like him play on when they are not up to the task.
Page 63 of 65 « First < 13 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 >