Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2007, 05:16 AM

Morning, morning, morning!

Morning all,

Day off today to go and see the lovely Polo in Maidstone. It’s still for sale, so it could be fate…..

Spoke to the garage who quoted me circa £5K for the Passat – it that’s really the case, then game on!

Passat had it’s coil replaced (so it won’t get pregnant…. shame, maybe that’s one way to get a Polo ) and passed it’s MOT. In total £140, but hey, it had to be done.

This morning will be spent cleaning, polishing, chucking out rubbish and vacuuming out the beastie. It definitely needs it, and of course, I want it to look its best. Of course, I could actually take it to be valetted and sit on my lazy fat bum in the café whilst it’s being done…. hmmmm… the temptation is pretty strong!

Off to collect demon negotiator BiL at 12 noon. I’ll report back later on and in the meantime….

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
An old man and an old lady are getting ready for bed one night when all of a sudden the woman bursts out of the bathroom, flings open her robe and yells "Super Pussy!"
The old man says "I'll have the soup."
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2007, 05:51 AM
Good Morning Vicki, good luck with the Polo.
Off to Manchester today to see my family down there, most of them wont be coming away with me to Scotland for my 40th so it looks like my birthday celebrations might be starting as of today and I still have a week and half before the big day. I see more hangovers commencing!
Have a good day everyone and a lovely weekend
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2007, 05:53 AM
Morning Laura - try to drink a large glass of water before going to sleep - most hangovers are caused by dehydration
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-04-2007, 05:57 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Morning Laura - try to drink a large glass of water before going to sleep - most hangovers are caused by dehydration
Most hangovers are caused by drinking too much

Goodmorning all 1st day of my 10 days off... and it's nice and sunny outside

Have a good day all
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2007, 05:57 AM
morning peeps,
yep vicki i would take the valetting option every time - i have never seen my car cleaner than it is now. have only one problem how to keep blackie from messing it up again

good luck with the polo. it could be meant to be. off to a friends this morning to get my hair dyed have got grey roots again so no good for my street cred and then have fun job of taking mum to hospital for an xray. blackie wont be alone as one of my other friends on dog sitting duties.

have a good friday today all and remember in the words of my dad its poets day (push off early tomorrow is saturday)

sue
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2007, 06:07 AM
MOrning All,
Good luck with the Car Vicki, sounds like it could be fate.
thank heavens it's friday!!!!!!!!! finishing early today plan to do all house work so i can have a nice relaxing week
have a great day All!
Kitty
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2007, 06:10 AM
Morning Ian
Morning Sue
Morning Kitty
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2007, 06:15 AM
Morning Vicki - Blowing a gale here all night and still now! Sunny though Have fun looking re;Car...........not something I enjoyed earlier this week with an indecisive OH...in the end my choice "the Black one" sorry but it was down to looks for me Maidstone is always busy
Have a good day

Morning All
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2007, 06:19 AM
Morning Sheena
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-04-2007, 06:24 AM
Morning Vicki,good luck with the Polo,looking forward to hearing the news.
Morning all not sure what the weather is going to do here today hard to believe we are meant to have a really hot weekend at the moment.
Have a good day everyone.
Plenty of Vit C if you are going to be drinking a lot Luz.It does work we tried it one Christmas,we bought a tub of Vit C tablets and took the recommended dose.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >