Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2013, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Haha. Yeah it's gross, but we love 'em so it's something we deal with. I'm going to have to just keep bathing my fella... until he cuts this out. So it's like... oh well!
I don't do anything to Remus, but he has really short fur so tends just to give himself a quick lick wash.....rather him than me!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-05-2013, 07:40 PM
...[snip]..
Oh well! Once he stops squatting to pee, I'm sure this will stop... just have to wait it out!
I hate to say it but some male dogs never cock their legs but always either squat or pee while standing.

On the other hand, some bitches do cock their legs - my Little One always did, although quite ladylike in the process ie not lifting her leg too high!
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2013, 08:16 PM
Duncan always used to pee down his legs - every time, being a yorkie he was fairly long haired and by the time he had done it a few times on his walk would stink of pee. Just got used to popping him in the shower when we got home. Actually miss that now he isn't here.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2013, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
I hate to say it but some male dogs never cock their legs but always either squat or pee while standing.

On the other hand, some bitches do cock their legs - my Little One always did, although quite ladylike in the process ie not lifting her leg too high!
You're right, but all the males I've had eventually learned. Jade cocks her leg too sometimes, she learned this from Brownie. It's funny looking! She does it to pee on fire hydrants and other things mainly only males can pee on.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-05-2013, 08:52 PM
Haha. Yeah it's gross, but we love 'em so it's something we deal with. I'm going to have to just keep bathing my fella... until he cuts this out. So it's like... oh well!
Or maybe take him out more often so he does not have to do both the same time.

You may NOT be disgusted by him doing what comes naturally, but unfortunately it's the impression you give in your post.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Or maybe take him out more often so he does not have to do both the same time.

You may NOT be disgusted by him doing what comes naturally, but unfortunately it's the impression you give in your post.
I'm trying to take him out more often. Also, I understand that it might have come off that way... my apologies.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3