Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2023, 05:57 AM

Monday Monday 26th June 2023

Morning all. Hope you had a good day yesterday. I was so cross at seeing so many dogs being walked in the middle of the afternoon going past my window when I happened to look out. Such irresposible owners. Hope you all have a good day today. Word for today: Faucal
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2023, 09:55 AM
Good morning Brenda have a good day

Up early for the school run and then went to the optician. No new glasses needed so very happy. Back on school run this afternoon and taking Maia and Ana to the dentist.

Take care everyone
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2023, 10:45 AM
Good morning all

It was like heaven this morning to feel a nice cool breeze after yesterday afternoon which was like being in an oven all afternoon and night

How those in caravans coped yesterday, I just can't imagine.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2023, 07:38 PM
Evening all
We have had nice weather here, got a couple of bits from town and there were lots of people saying they hadn't seen me and were wondering if I was o.k, that was nice.
Saw my uncle yesterday and there has been drama with one of the fellas at the place he lives, he began seeing my uncles friend, didn't ask my uncle would it be awkward, just went ahead and begun trying to cut my uncle out of his friends life..... obviously it upset my uncle ( I had a 2 1/2 hour call with him! Anyway, it's all over and the guy who lives at this homeless place reckons that my uncle should cut his friend out.....they have been friends for 20 years and she has really helped him out, obviously my uncle is never going to do this.....he has known this fella at the homeless place 3 years, my uncle told me yesterday that this fella ignored him Saturday and then today he completely blanked him again. I asked today if his friend dumped the bloke or what? He said that apparently this fella said "he had hit a woman before" now in the context of how it was being said I can only imagine it was said as a threat... sensibly the lady wants nothing to do with him. We were making meals for him as he was my uncles mate, he was getting meals off this lady too so I felt uncomfortable with the way my uncle was being treated, I basically said that I had told my mum not to do meals for him.... apparently he was saying to my uncle that he wanted to meet me.... funnily enough this was after I gave my uncle photos, the bloke is a Cuckoo, pushes people out of friendships and was probably going to try it with me. Have just told my uncle to give him a swerve and just to keep his head down until he can get a move