Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2023, 07:14 AM

Wondering Wednesday 21st June 2023

Well good morning and it sounds as if lots of you have got to wonder at what to do? As to puppies, according to RSPCA guidelines, pups can be left up to 4 hours at a stretch. Personally I don't leave them on their own for that long as toileting training can go out the window, or rather on the floor. So, for me, I always used a small travel thing, don't like the word crate, and carried them in that untl they were bigger and to heavy to carry.
Not sure still about my friend Margaret as her daughter, although back to work is still showing positive on testing things. Not sure what the guidelines are now but better to be safe than not on covid. So, Margaret isn't coming as I have said not to. But, saying that she is still going to her works the same as her daughter is and husband. Anyway everyone, have a good day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2023, 11:30 AM
Good afternoon Brenda hope your day is going well.

Fingers crossed everything is sorted for your cataract op tomorrow Chris.

Had to be at Ben's earlier this morning as Ana had to be at the station early for a school trip to London. Ben took her and I took Maria and Sarah to school. Back picking up this afternoon. Kazz Ben lies about 30 mins from us so not too bad. Hve also cut back three bushed in the front garden so now able to get into the garage easier.

Take care everyone
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2023, 11:55 AM
Good afternoon all

Phone call this morning - the op is cancelled again because of the injections so is now 12th July

Hot on the prom. Had breakfast in the shade. Wet towel over Ted for the length of the prom then down into the breeze and shade again. Home the road way which is mainly in the shade. Nothing that we didn't do for Rosie who I still miss like crazy

I wouldn't leave a pup for a couple of reasons. Firstly, they haven't long since left their original family so have already had a major upheaval and secondly, as you say Brenda, housetraining and trust is through the window
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2023, 01:14 PM
Afternoon brenda, Sue, Chris and all to follow.
Started off sunny and hot, still hot but a big black cloud hanging over us.
Bev has just left after popping in for a cuppa.

I would never leave a pup that long not in the beginning for me they have to gradually be left alone to learn sometimes they need to be but for all the reasons mentioned not for quite a while.

Sue you have been very busy again.
Chris fingers crossed it all goes ahead for 12th of July.
brenda as far as I'm aware they do not test for work now, I am sure both Mark and Lauren (retail) say the guidelines are out of the window now.
It s being treated as flu, I guess for friends and family it is to do with looking after friends and family.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2023, 07:08 PM
Afternoon all

Been to the hairdresser lunch with friends and then home for a sleep felt shattered (not like me) but not sure I m sleeping properly/deeply in this heat. Feel fine.
Chris will that be a better date for you now? Brenda I too am retail and testing has long gone it seems in the majority of workplaces, even my neighbours who work at the hospital are not tested now.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2023, 08:04 PM
Brilliant poster in kitchen:
Dinner choice
1 Take it
2 Leave it
Lol!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2023, 09:56 PM
Praticality wise, 12 July is a lot better date for me because between us, we have so many appointments coming up for various things