Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2023, 06:05 AM

Thundery Tuesday 13th June 2023

Morning all. Hope you had a good evening and sleep. I think it was to hot for me as tossed and turned. Would love a thunderstorm. It would clear the air. Hope Freya is better today and parents. Going for an early walk as it is going to be another warm day. Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2023, 08:15 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Sunny again here today but a nice breeze which is keeping it a bit cooler than it has been.
We did have a bit of rain yesterday afternoon but not much. No storms.
Thank you brenda slightly better update on Freya this morning, Lauren managed a whole night in bed so Freya was more settled.
Lauren gets a day off as she is working today, so Marks day off he is on duty today.
The ab's are hopefully kicking in, she still isn't eating but her mouth must be so sore and if strep A she will have a sore throat too.
We are laying the lino in the kitchen today so a unit to move and the fridge freezer.

I hope all who are feeling under the weather feel better today.
brenda enjoy your walk.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2023, 09:06 AM
Good morning Brenda and Lynn

Hope you don't get too hot on your walk Benda

Happy Lino fitting Lynn. Pleased Freya seems a little better and hopefully the ab's are working

Very hot here too although lovely when I left home at 6,45 for the school run. Teazle has had a short walk as far to hot to walk far. Back on the school run this afternoon. Now just the ironing to do as the washing was on the line early so nearly dry.

Take care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2023, 09:13 AM
Oooh Sue tke care in this heat with all you're doing.
Thank you. Yes good news Freya seems to be improving, the symptoms are very nasty and of course she can't tell anyone what pain she is in and where.

It seems its everywhere though she would of been hurting.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2023, 10:21 AM
Morning all
Awww bless Freya, I would just be giving her ice cream... not ideal but it's cooling and milk is good and the sugar might give her a little energy
Ahhhhh, fussy pups, Kota was a nightmare, she can still be difficult now, she won't eat if I go out, dad panics and mum just tried to explain its because I am away.
Sue, crikey, a early start for you
I have just ordered new cooling beds for the dogs as I have found one but lord knows the safe place I put the other lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2023, 02:56 PM
Probably in the place that you were sorting out a few weeks ago maybe? Pleased to hear that things are getting slightly better for Freya and family. Back to my book now as all the programmes are repeats. Aw Sue I hate ironing, maybe you can find some shade to do it in?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2023, 04:41 PM
Good afternoon all

It's been a lovely day here and the strong breeze everyone seems to be complaining about is doing a wonderful job of keeping it cool

Glad Freya is making some improvement Lynn. It's so worrying when they are little

Hospital appointment this morning to get a cateract operation approved - which they did

Teddy was a star and just went to sleep in the car with his dad until I got out. He went for a pee when we got there and had another as I got out. Then we went out on the scooter. As said, it's been nice and cool so we did our usual run

The sun shade is turning into quite a saga. Should have been delivered yesterday but got an email from Evri/Hermes to say there was a problem and give them 24 hours. Got another email to say it would be delivered today. Have just checked tracking and apparently it's still at the national hub. Ah well, I'm sure it will turn up sooner or later - probably when the weather turns cloudy again
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2023, 05:10 PM
We've been having trouble with the delivery of a garden table and chairs Chris.
Now being delivered Thursday should have been here yesterday at the latest

Glad the operation has been approved and that you've had a nice day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2023, 09:09 PM
Evening all doing nowt but sitting in the garden in the shade bit reading my updated kindle reads and Burt is much more settled today.