Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2023, 07:52 AM

Morning tis Monday 12th June 2023

Morning all. Hope Freya is feeling better today. Kazz my hayfever, or allergy, is worse when it rains. At the moment just itchy eyes at times. Warm again here in sunny Lancing. Not long now Lynn till you get the patter of tiny paws, well big ones really. Chris I still think that protein is the answer to manic moments. Hope everyone has a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2023, 08:09 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Hot again, mostly sunny with the odd bit of overcast sky thrown in here and there.
Thank you brenda off to the Dr today I think, so hoping they can give Freya something to relieve her discomfort and help Mark and Lauren get some much needed sleep.
Gorden is extra sneezy today. He uses a natural remedy by A.Vogel called Polynosan has been for the last 2 years and his hayfever is much better than it use to be.
We had to find something he has suffered dreadfully some years and Piriton made him very grumpy and hard to live with in hay fever season.
At the time Piriton was the only thing that helped.
We are out later to get the spare room flooring and the kitchen flooring, busy week again this week, we have to make use of not having Freya in the equation for a day, surprising what a difference that day makes.

Poor Lauren had a bad night again with Freya.
Marks turn tonight I think as he has tomorrow off and Lauren is back to work.

The joys of zoomies Chris.
2nd of July brenda and our lives will change even more, 11 years since doing the puppy thing feeling a little apprehensive.
griff hoping you are feeling better today.
Sue hope today will be a calm one.
Kazz have you recovered form a lovely Birthday weekend ?
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2023, 08:46 AM
HGood morning Brenda and Lynn

Send some of your sun over here please Brenda.

Not long then is it Lynn to when you new puppy life begins. Yes it is wonderful when you get days free to do as you wish. Do hope Freya gets something to help her

Had a lovely day yesterday with my sister. Also met up with a French student from our teenage years. So had a good time catching up.

Overcast here at the moment but not cold. Heavy rain in the night. I only know that because I heard it but the garden doesn't look like it had any. School run this afternoon.

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2023, 09:26 AM
Good morning all
Finished my antibiotics, the cough is much better but not completely gone. Had a message from my neighbour saying that she heard me coughing in the garden and she thought the antibiotics should have sorted it, then starts going on about how tb Is on the rise.....I haven't got bloody tb!!
Lynn, tbh, you have had Freya around, it won't be so much of a shock for you. I hadn't done it for 9 years then got Kota who was the devil in fur! I was having chemotherapy and was exhausted and I had to deal with the equivalent of a hyperactive child, it was hell! Got the best trainer/ behaviourist and sorted her out
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2023, 11:53 AM
Good afternoon all

Quite a nice morning here. Warm not hot with a cooling easterly so we all enjoyed it

Brenda, only normal puppy zoomies. He sleeps lots so just normal puppy exuberance. At the moment, I'm just glad when he eats anything at all so I'm not too worried about protein at this point. We have got meal times sorted now, but it's rare he eats the full amount. However, he's fit and healthy and that's all that matters
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2023, 12:02 PM
Glad you had a lovely time Sue.
griff I remember when we lived at Upwell and I had a dreadful cough and Phoebe next door was only little and was in the garden and heard me. She went running into Beth and said she thought Lynn was dying I was so coughing so badly.
Yes we will get along just fine I'm sure with new puppy exuberance.
Chris like you if they were lethargic we would be worried.

Well poor Lauren has had a meltdown. Firstly Dr, thinks it's strep a, nothing any of us thought of so wrote a prescription for ab's go back next Monday if no better.
She was waiting in the queue at the pharmacy holding a hot poorly Freya and got a message saying the Dr forgot to do the throat swab could she go back and pick it up at reception ?
Dr, said she couldn't do it Lauren had to, and it had to be done before they could prescribe the ab's which had now taken more than 15 minutes to make probably amoxicyllin ? She rang Mark in tears.
The poor girl has had no sleep and worried about her baby then the Dr forgets something so important.
She used to rave about the Dr's care of Freya that has changed dramatically today, I know it has taken a week to get anyone to see her.

We have sent some flowers to her from Freya and Mark a bottle of dead mans fingers rum for being such a lovely mummy and daddy.

Oh yes she has now got the ab's so fingers crossed Freya improves dramatically and that the Dr has diagnosed correctly.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2023, 01:51 PM
Yep agree always a worry if lethargic. A couple of my pups years ago were nightmare feeders. Had to feed from a spoon and make sure no one came in at feeding time otherwise that was more interesting. lol!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2023, 01:54 PM
Just like toddlers brenda.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2023, 03:58 PM
Definitely.