Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-07-2005, 01:06 PM

A look into Alana and Buster's Life

Birds singing wake us up usually about 6ish, Buster usually cuddling up next to me with paw on me or sometimes wide awake just lookin at me waiting for his mum to get up!

Go downstairs let Buster out for 'wee wee' and make myself a cuppa, Buster either stays in the garden for a bit or if he's still tired comes and lies on my lap.

Then its bathtime which i never have in peace cus if I lock the door he barks so chuck some bubbles at him which he loves. Now needin to get ready for work so put Buster in te garden and shut kitchen door so i cabn get ready in peace.

Once ready give buster food and fresh water and leave treats on kitchen floor for when i am out go in garden and pick up all the toys and put in kitchen and leave radio on, give him a kiss he looks at me like he knows, then hi ho off to work i go!

Get home and go see Budger in the kitchen who is very excited to see me, so much that if i dont open the kitchen door he might wee himself!

Grab lead and off we go in car to the lake where he swims, get back from lake and have a lazy evening or an evening cleaning with my boy following me everywhere i go and then bedtime, up to bed he comes with me and streches out, has a little listen for noises, a lil bark and then off to sleep he goes!

There you go that's me and my boy through the week while OH is away tho weekend tends to be a lot more hectic and less routine!

Tell me about you..............................?
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2005, 01:08 PM
That's lovely Alana.
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-07-2005, 01:11 PM
Thanks I hope no1 thinks its sad, i would like to her other people's 2, help get to know people.
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2005, 01:43 PM
aww alana thats lovely
i would be here all day writing mine down cause ive got the two dogs and 2 toddlers also busy days to say the least lol

i love your name by the way,, its so pretty x x x
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-07-2005, 02:05 PM
aww thank you nemosmummy

i know i have no kids at the mo only 23 but very broody and cant wait!
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by buster
aww thank you nemosmummy

i know i have no kids at the mo only 23 but very broody and cant wait!
im only 24 and abbie is 3 devan almost 2
not quite sure how that happened lol

wouldnt change it for the world though, i love them to bits!!

it will happen when the time is right for you
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-07-2005, 02:27 PM
that's fab, i didnt mean the 'only' bit, if i had my way i would of had them years ago my OH not ready yet but one day and i believe when it is meant to b it will be. xxx
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2005, 03:05 PM
Right my day...

Up at 5:30 to let the terrors out
Tell Tam to leave Jas alone and go 'wee'
Get dogs in then back upstairs to have bath & get dressed
get rest of family up
do 3 lots of sandwiches (hubby, and 2 kids)
feed dogs
let dogs out to go toilet
phone hubby to tell him he's left his sandwiches behind....AGAIN!!!
feed kids
get kids dressed
shut dogs in kitchen to take kids to school
get home and let dogs out to wee again then housework and doggy forums for a while
Take dogs for a walk if it's not too hot
Collect kids from school at 3
Open dog gate so dogs can 'greet' the kids
Pick kids up from floor
Cook tea, bath kids and get them ready for bed for when dad gets home
Sit down and relax for a couple of hours
let the dogs out then off to bed

Think that's everything
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-07-2005, 06:17 PM
Our day is something like this

Dad gets up at 5:30 and takes dogs out then shuts them back in there room and goes to work,

Mum gets up at 7am lets the dogs onto the garden then they come upstairs and lay on her bed until about 7:30 when she wakes me and my brother up then they stay upstairs milling around until about 8am when we all go downstairs and the dogs go into their room and mum shuts the baby gate so they can either be in their room or in bed and they have their brekkie here too

We shut them in their room with fresh water (with ice cubes in it if its hot) to take Ben to school (me to college if im there) then the dogs either get a walk at 10 or 3 depending on if my mum is working

my brother comes home at three and we walk them and then they are just back in the house after that until about 6-7 when they have their tea and go for walkings between 7-8 for a few hours.

Now that me and my brother are off for the summer its changed a bit but not too much.

Frances x
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2005, 12:22 PM
my day .. up at 7 because our house guest always slams the bathroom door .
bathroom , then down to see my wee guy tyson as usuall waiting and whining for me at the bottom of the stairs by the stair gate,
let tyson out for a wee clean up any mess he made overnight ( ripping up anything) .a diet coke with plenty of ice . make tysons breakfast . quick email check . then cleaning begins . oh gets up around 10 ( if on back shift) expecting everything done . take tyson out for a walk , then any shopping . relax for half an hour .. tysons lunch . more cleaning . relax for half an hour oh in from work tyson walk . dinner , more cleaning . relax for half an hour . supper , more cleaning .. bath , relax for half an hour , then bed try n sleep through the extra loud snoring .. up at 7 start again !!!