Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2010, 03:11 PM

Virgin media, service update!!

I had need to call VM out, as my box was not working correctly, it kept turning itself on and off! I rang them Saturday afternoon, 4.40pm, they asked the problem, said it sounded like a faulty box (due to the error code displayed) and they would send out somebody on Monday! (today) What time would I prefer, and that the box and remote would be replaced. I asked for between 12-4pm. I had a call at 3.10pm to say he was on his way, he was here at 3.25pm, new box installed and set up and working by 3.50pm.

Faultless service by VM, they get the thumbs up from me so far, super service!
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-10-2010, 05:11 PM
I did like VM... As in your case, they were always so quick to come out and fix any problems and when I left Edinburgh, they had to collect my box etc from a friends house - the guy text me to double check he had the correct address and then later on to say he had got it ok It's the small things that make good service

S x
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2010, 05:26 PM
I experienced something similar. The only problem I found was for the engineers - everytime they tried to ring for assistance/advice (same number the customer has to use) they were put on hold/engaged for ages .....