Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2010, 08:38 PM

I Must Be So Out of Touch

I have just been over the road to the shop, as usual a huge gang is milling around anyway got my stuff and came out. Some of the girls are dancing in the middle of the road, playing chicken with on coming cars, the lads egging them on, all laughing etc.,
Anyway as far as I could tell they had a white and Black SBT with them, whether it was me that smelt or she could smell my dogs but she came running over, a beautiful wee thing approx 12 months, so I fussed her and as I went to move I tripped over something .... a black brindle SBT who the lad that came over tells me is 10 weeks old. The most adorable puppy whom I picked up and loved, no collar, no lead no nothing.
So I asked him is she vaccinated
he tells me she is (not sure if thats true but hey)
I then asked him why she was running around as it being so dark she could not be seen and if she ran after me might get hit by a car
Anyway he wasn't cheeky but grabbed her scruff and walked off.....some of the others taking the P'
I came in and was relaying this to our Foster Son (he has to be in by eight) and these kids are siblings of his mates....although some of his mates were in the gang
My foster son has just told me '''Oh its OK Taylor (puppy) is trained
So I (almost shouted) but said in a raised voice '''''trained'''' what on earth are you on about, trained to do what she is 10 weeks old......
Our Foster son (so bloody eager to believe) said the kid that has her and the white and Black one is the nephew of the owner of both dogs and he walks both by all the roads without a lead as he has trained them
So Im saying ''how in earth can she (puppy) be trained, she has just run after me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! supposing I hadn't seen her and she ran across the road.
But this lad has so convinced our Foster son that he really thought it was OK
Then our Foster son wonders why I would never let him take these out on his own NO WAY.

I hope that pup lives to become a adult
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2010, 08:54 PM
Poor dogs. They have no chance.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Poor dogs. They have no chance.
Tell me about it....
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2010, 09:30 PM
Probably more people that are going to give SBT a bad name

For both the dogs' sake I hope the boys/girls train their dogs's properly, including putting collars and a lead on them and socalising them correctly.

Sounds like a few lads this way who have purchased staffies or staffie/mastiff crosses... They were such delightful dogs when I used to drive past, and the other day I saw one of the dogs now almost fully grown; it used to love attention and fuss now it barks and growls at people near by, then gets yanked (bf and I have witnessed it being yanked to so hard its legs were taken off the floor!) and dragged along and wound up, as well as shouted at.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2010, 10:33 PM
poor poor dog i so hope she doesnt get hit by a car... i just cant believe how idiotic some people can be.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by spockky boy View Post
Probably more people that are going to give SBT a bad name

For both the dogs' sake I hope the boys/girls train their dogs's properly, including putting collars and a lead on them and socalising them correctly.

Sounds like a few lads this way who have purchased staffies or staffie/mastiff crosses... They were such delightful dogs when I used to drive past, and the other day I saw one of the dogs now almost fully grown; it used to love attention and fuss now it barks and growls at people near by, then gets yanked (bf and I have witnessed it being yanked to so hard its legs were taken off the floor!) and dragged along and wound up, as well as shouted at.
Thats sad.
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
poor poor dog i so hope she doesnt get hit by a car... i just cant believe how idiotic some people can be.
I can here
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2010, 06:26 AM
Awful, awful owners..... what chance do these wonderful dogs have?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2010, 06:54 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Awful, awful owners..... what chance do these wonderful dogs have?
None at all Vicki...however I think I know where the boys aunt lives I am going to have a word...whether they like it or not
astle9
Dogsey Senior
Male 

02-10-2010, 06:58 AM
Wow which part of Birmingham is that so i can avoid it.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2010, 07:15 AM
Originally Posted by astle9 View Post
Wow which part of Birmingham is that so i can avoid it.
Its Stechford....however its ths road I wish I could avoid
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >