Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 07:19 AM

Reversing an image/text in excel help?

Does anybody know how I can do a mirror image? It's a small piece of text with a picture next to it repeated over the page which I'll print on to transfer paper & then iron on to fabric & I don't know how to reverse it
It's excel 2010 - or would it be easier to to in word? I'm sure I;ve done it before, but can't remember how!
BigBearsRule
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2010, 09:49 AM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
Does anybody know how I can do a mirror image? It's a small piece of text with a picture next to it repeated over the page which I'll print on to transfer paper & then iron on to fabric & I don't know how to reverse it
It's excel 2010 - or would it be easier to to in word? I'm sure I;ve done it before, but can't remember how!
It would be easier in word. Im sure theres a bit where you ask it to mirror text.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-09-2010, 10:46 AM
Depending on your printer properties you should be able to do it from there and tell it to print in reverse

Or you can do it in word art just rotate to your hearts content
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2010, 11:51 AM
Thanks for your replies, it was doing my head in as I really wanted to do it in excel as it was easier to line them up. I eventually figured out with the help of google that I can set mirror image in the printer properties & then when I got the special paper out, it was all there on the instructions - duh
Anyway I now have my own special custom labels printed onto ribbon to sew into my doggie things
I'm very proud of these - it was all a bit techno for me, but they are quite expensive to buy!