Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-09-2010, 12:35 PM

Is anybody any good with phones?!

Things with my boyfriend went sour this week & last night we got into a huge argument (again) and ended things indefinitely. In a fit of teenage rage (It was about 1:30AM and I'd had an awful bug all weekend so was dosed up on my painkillers that I use for my back so I wasn't really thinking straight!) I decided to delete his number from my phone contacts. However, on waking up this morning, It would appear that I have not only managed to delete his number but in fact the entirety of my phonebook..

Does anyone know if there's any way to get them back?!
Azz
Administrator
Male 

05-09-2010, 01:17 PM
I don't think there is tbh :/

Might be worth ringing your network provider and asking them - in case they were saved to sim or something?
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-09-2010, 01:18 PM
I did save them to sim so I'll give them a ring tomorrow, thanks
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2010, 04:43 PM
If they are saved to the SIM you should just be able to go into the settings and obtain numbers from the SIM card.

It all depends on whether you deleted them from the just the phone or from the SIM as well. Some phones when deleting a number will only delete it from the phone and will retain a copy on the SIM until you ask it to delete from the SIM
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-09-2010, 06:00 PM
It would appear that I've also managed to delete them from my Sim so no saving them sadly Thanks anyway for the help!
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2010, 11:13 AM
Whatever phone you have you can usually get free software online to transfer your numbers onto your computer. All mine are on there just oncase I lose my phone and it can be backed up. Worth getting a copy for yourself