Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pam2
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-08-2010, 06:55 PM

Goodmans bread maker

Anyone know where I can get an online manual for a Goodmans bread maker GHB 161. I've only used it once, and it was only when I went to lend it to a friend that I noticed the manual was missing.
I can't find one online, I don't even know to give her the basic instructions to begin using it!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 07:01 PM
try ebay.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Try here it costs £6.99
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-10-2010, 12:14 AM
found this on another forum

this is my reply to my question just incase there are others out there who need the same instructions rather than the person above who tried to sell me them you can get them for free all you have to do is call 01616521211 this number i got from goodmans, you will hear a recorded message, wait and hold on the line for enquiries, when your call is answered ask for customer services, when you get through tell them you would like a copy of the instructions manual for goodmans bread maker model number GHB161A, have your email address ready as they can only send them as a PDF file which you can download. i called them this morning (17/10/07) and they said they will email me the manual, and if they cant get the exact one they will send one of a simular copy to match mine. hope this helps, if not contact me at kitttycattt007uk@yahoo.co.uk and by then they should of sent me mine and i will send you a copy of what they have sent me. all the best in locating the instructions, catt