Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

18-07-2010, 03:54 PM

Best mobile deals? What do you pay?

I watched a youtube vid (where the guy was cutting his sim to micro sim size) and he said he has a t-mobile package where he pays just £10 for unlimited calls, unlimited texts and unlimited internet!

I know they've stopped doing that one now - but are there any other good packages like this around - perhaps sim-only deals?

What packages do you have? What do you pay and what do you get for it?

I have two Virgin price-match 'contracts' with Orange - where I just pay for any phone calls or texts I make. If I want internet, it would cost me an additional tenner a month.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2010, 03:59 PM
I have 600 anytime any network mins, 500 texts and a new phone every 18 months for £15 from o2. I have been with them for 11 years and asked them to match the Virgin £14 100 mins 100 texts...i think they did very well!

Alex
xx
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2010, 08:11 PM
I have a sim only deal with Tmobile which is 750 mins, unlimitd texts and umlimited internet for £15 per month.
I have my Dads Iphone 3g so a happy lady for that per month !!! and no contract
Azz
Administrator
Male 

20-07-2010, 11:50 AM
I rang TMobile up (as they seem to be the cheapest lol) and asked them if they had any deals for £10 a month.

They said they could do 600 mins, unlimited texts and broadband for a tenner a month so long as I sign up to 12 months - it's usually 100 minutes and 500 texts... so that seems pretty good!

I don't use the mobile that much, but would like to get as many mins as possible just in case
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2010, 12:30 PM
T Mobile in our area is pants. My sister was with them for a few months and cancelled due to having almost no signal in her house and the surrounding area for about 15 miles!

I hear they are doing some booster thing now with signal so it may be better.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2010, 01:02 PM
I just have a pay-as-you-go because I don't use it enough to justify having a contract. I only text and rarely make phone calls on it. I like having a phone on me at all times for emergencies mainly.