View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
cintvelt
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-07-2010, 07:23 PM
I have the oldest iPhone in the world ( ), my hubby has the 3gs and has just ordered the new 4 through the UK as they're not available here yet.... he has updated his 3gs to the 4 software and is also having loads of problems: if he gets an sms the phone hangs up on the phone call he's in etc etc (useful for me when there's an emergency but bladdy annoying if he's talking to an important client....) I'll be getting the 3gs when his new phone arrives, but I've made him promise to reinstall all the original 3gs software first.... I have no need for all the extra's; I do need a phone that works!

The camera of the 4 does however look great, the 4 can apparently synchronize to many more business agenda-programms which is of course very useful in an office environment... but for me: I have my own business, it runs on an iMac... and I always carry my own camera wherever I go.....

I do love Apple though.... no more windows sh@t....
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2010, 07:49 PM
Baz wants the iPhone 3GS. He won't touch the 4 with a bargepole since hearing about the problems.....
AshMan
Dogsey Senior
Male 

07-07-2010, 11:17 AM
im locked in contract till after summer, by then i hope all problems will be sorted and ill be getting an iphone of some sort. i hope to have a mac by christmas but i need a good one for my music production
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by ScoobyDo View Post
well I have the 3gs which i updated to the 4 software, and am now having problems with dropped calls that I never had before. So won't be getting the new one until the problems are sorted. But I will be getting one then.
I have the i phone 3 and the signal keeps dropping since the software update, and I have problems texting now it take forever....

I was due to upgrade at launch and changed my mind....think I'll wait until xmas time because then Rachy can upgrade too
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2010, 11:32 AM
I'm thinking of getting an iPhone but have been advised by several people in the know not to get an iPhone 4 as it seems to have a few problems, but to go for the 3g instead. Same with upgrades to 4, it's causing problems with the 3g.

The 3g has everything I need and more anyway, so looks like that's what I'll be going for.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Just to let everyone know, I upgraded and I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2