Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2004, 06:29 AM

Nobody posts stories much :(

Here's one. Today I was filling the baby pool and Savannah leaped in the pool, dove under water and grabbed the hose in her mouth trying to get away with it It was funny! She frequently bites water, whether in the pool, at the boy or ocean. Does anyone else's dog do this? It's strange...

Diving for toys now

*****If this belongs in another section (ie. pics), feel free to move it, I would NOT be offended in the least bit***** Thought it would be a story though since nobody has posted any lately
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-06-2004, 06:39 AM
Great pix.
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2004, 07:41 AM
wot great pics,all my dogs do is try to catch the fish out the pond,they stand there for hours
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-06-2004, 08:57 AM
Saffy swims the local lake chasing ducks, its so funny to watch because she will never catch them, but she will give it a good go.
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2004, 01:52 PM
Thanks Jackie and Roxy. Try to get pics of your dogs at the water. I love watching them play. They are hysterical Tigger doesn't like to swim or get wet much so I'm really glad Savannah does.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

30-06-2004, 02:08 PM
i LOVE that second pic!! you have a talent for taking great pics Babs!

I think the thread is fine here Babs it has a story to it and will bump this section along nicely thanks
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2004, 07:25 PM
Its fun to see. She's getting really big huh?

Luna's not at the beach often as its a walk on about an hour just to get there. and I don't have a car.

Quite sad as a labrador is considered a water dog.
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2004, 04:46 AM
Thanks Azz and Bellaluna When I saw Savannah jumping in the pool and then racing around the yard at full speed I ran for the camera. Then she did the hose stunt and I was able to catch it.

A one hour walk is too far Jeannette Maybe you could have someone take you two? You don't like to drive? I can only imagine how gorgeous your beaches are there. They would probably put mine to shame!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2004, 07:32 AM
Hi Barbara

I have a friend, who sometimes takes her dog to the beach for a swim, and we have gone with them once, but we don't have the same workschedule, so mostly Jeanette (yep thats her name ) takes Freja out in the mornings when I'm at work.

As Jeanette also has a horse and a fiancee to think of its not always she has time in the weekend. Yes I would love to drive, but I don't have a license. And can't afford to get one, its pretty expenssive in DK. about 15.000 to 20.000 kroners and that will probablely be about 2000-2500 dollars I think. I calculated with 8 kroner per dollar, I'm not completely sure if thats to low. But you get the picture. My salery is about 10800 kroner - 1350 dollars a month and I have bills for about the 1000 dollars of those. So its a bit tight
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2004, 12:38 PM
Wow, that is expensive for a license. I guess your country is trying to keep less cars on the road to prevent pollution? Is the public transportation good?

I think you should take a day off and laze about the beach!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >