View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Sorry to hear this Sal, neighbours like that can be so frustrating. When we moved here next door's had put rolls of barbed wire across the top of the fencing, we asked them if we could get it down as we have cats, but they refused. Anyway some months later one of our cats went missing, but came back a week later with his tail missing. We had him operated on and he was ok ( thankfully), but when they asked us what had happened....... I lied I told them it was their barbed wire's fault and mentioned how much it cost....the next day they took it down.....it's never been back up since who'd of thought that our cat loosing his tail would of served such a purpose How naughty I am
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 08:43 AM
we are lucky at last we have some nice neighbours
ok her across the road walks about as if her **** dont stink, nose in the air ect, got a beehive hair do!!!! so she HAS to park her grotty car up in the footpath outside her house. no-one else does, and theres alot of disabled PPL along here,
think the councils going to have a *word* with her. yesterday a cable company van had trouble getting around her car,ended up hitting a small tree, just think what would of happened if it was a fire engine!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2