Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

20-04-2008, 08:42 PM

Snooker Anyone

Anyone been watching.Who are your favourites?.

I rather enjoy it and was really pleased that John Higgins and Joe Swail two on my favourites have both got through to round 2.

Early days yet and I don't watch all the matches, but if there is someone I like playing I try to see these matches.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-04-2008, 08:48 PM
Love watching it, have done since being 4/5yrs old, my dad was a big fan. No caught much of this years so far but do intend to. I do like O'Sullivan though he can be a bit of an ****. I hope Ding Junhui does well aswell.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

20-04-2008, 09:02 PM
Hi Stormey

Sorry I am not a big O'Sullivan fan, but like you I do enjoy watching the snooker.

I am going down South on Thursday coming week and won't be back till late Sat night Sunday, so I won't see much during that time. I know Higgin's is playing on the Thursday so hope I see that match before I leave.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Nooooooooooooo, not snooker!
When I go round to my oldies to get them ready for bed they won't go if there's snooker on!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Hi Stormey

Sorry I am not a big O'Sullivan fan, but like you I do enjoy watching the snooker.

I am going down South on Thursday coming week and won't be back till late Sat night Sunday, so I won't see much during that time. I know Higgin's is playing on the Thursday so hope I see that match before I leave.
For me its I am not really a fan of him, but think the way he plays is amazing. I remember seeing him get the quickest 147 ever, great to watch.

Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Nooooooooooooo, not snooker!
When I go round to my oldies to get them ready for bed they won't go if there's snooker on!
Good for them
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

20-04-2008, 09:25 PM
I know what you mean Stormey sometime O'Sullivan, is really great to watch but he is such an **** as you say with his moods, and while I can admire his snooker skills his Drama Queen antics really pu me right off him as a person.

Wisbone as Stormey says Good for them . It's probably one of the very few pleasures they have left.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
I know what you mean Stormey sometime O'Sullivan, is really great to watch but he is such an **** as you say with his moods, and while I can admire his snooker skills his Drama Queen antics really pu me right off him as a person.

Wisbone as Stormey says Good for them . It's probably one of the very few pleasures they have left.
I think he suffers from what a lot of talented sports stars do, Maradona, Best, Gazza, Tyson, Alex Higgins, All excellent at their sports but all for one reason or other had problems away from the sport, whether its to much to soon, badly advised or what but it always happens. Sorry this was about snooker but I always go off on one.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

20-04-2008, 09:49 PM
No worries Stormey I know what you mean.
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2008, 08:58 PM
I love Snooker, you may not see me around much

I am supporting Selby he's been quite consistent just recently
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

21-04-2008, 09:27 PM
Glad I am not the only snooker fan .
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >