Female 

30-06-2008, 09:15 AM
Try and practice what you preach
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 09:23 AM
7 and a half weeks is VERY different from 5 and a half luv,

I'm not stating what is right or wrong morally (guide dog puppies go even younger) and you don't know my circumstances - her mother could've died, the breeder could've become ill and many, many more circumstances.

As it happened the breeder offered for me to take her 3 days before she was 8 weeks because it was a bank holiday weekend and a better time to settle her into her new home. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Turning arguments around aint gonna help you - you've shown yourself to be a complete idiot already. My point was YOUR WEBSITE states puppies MUST be 8 weeks or older and this is a condition of advertising pups on your site.
And yet, there is apparently an advert for a 5 and a half week old pup (MUCH TOO YOUNG) saying it's ready to go - if this is the case (I haven't checked) then why have you not done anything about it???

On top of that - you haven't answered any of my other comments which makes me think you simply have no argument for it. What's wrong can't you turn that one around on me??

You made the fatal mistake of coming onto a website where people know about dogs and trying to justify your actions. Now that things have backfired you don't have a clue what you're going to do.

We're not inexperienced naive puppy buyers - you can't con us.
mcgregorkh
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-06-2008, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
7 and a half weeks is VERY different from 5 and a half luv,

I'm not stating what is right or wrong morally (guide dog puppies go even younger) and you don't know my circumstances - her mother could've died, the breeder could've become ill and many, many more circumstances.

As it happened the breeder offered for me to take her 3 days before she was 8 weeks because it was a bank holiday weekend and a better time to settle her into her new home. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Turning arguments around aint gonna help you - you've shown yourself to be a complete idiot already. My point was YOUR WEBSITE states puppies MUST be 8 weeks or older and this is a condition of advertising pups on your site.
And yet, there is apparently an advert for a 5 and a half week old pup (MUCH TOO YOUNG) saying it's ready to go - if this is the case (I haven't checked) then why have you not done anything about it???

On top of that - you haven't answered any of my other comments which makes me think you simply have no argument for it. What's wrong can't you turn that one around on me??

You made the fatal mistake of coming onto a website where people know about dogs and trying to justify your actions. Now that things have backfired you don't have a clue what you're going to do.

Well said Lottie. Brilliant post.
mcgregorkh
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-06-2008, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by Debb858536 View Post
Try and practice what you preach
Er pot,kettle, the, calling, black,. Rearrange the words.

Your company is nothing but a rip off for gullible people and for immoral people to make money from the despicable actions of BYBs and Puppy Farmers. Your site condones the above without the thought of the detrimental effect it is having on the health of the poor dogs involved in this money making scheme.

It is an insult to reputable, ethical breeders who actually care about the dogs and their health and well being that your company is allowed to exist.

It is disgusting and shame on you, though I doubt very much if you have an ounce of conscience in your whole body.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 10:02 AM
I just think that anyone running a very successful business as they claim on their website, would be too busy to trawl through past posts on a forum, especially on a Monday morning JMHO
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 12:19 PM
In the post below JOEDEE UK now admits that she or her friend hasn't actually registered any dogs with DLRC so her post was therefore false and Malicious and there are no papers. She sent the comment below in a PM to myself. Papers were not even produced and no dogs were registered yet in her original post she said 'i have seen the paperwork as my friend reg a litter of Ladbradoodles'?

QUOTE:
Well I've gone all the way through to the payment page & imput false information on your site-you have no way of checking as you do have access to the KC names of the dogs on the pedigree & you can enter dogs of different breeds as being the parents(something you cannot do on the KC site BTW)
Er no what I didn't do was name the company that the puppies were registered with as that could be construed as libel(my friend is a barrister)the paperwork is part of the trial evidence & in the courts archives & not available to me !

I actually did what you quote yesterday & your site still allows the registration of puppies with parents from different breeds & also made up breeds-this is not the same as is available on the KC site where they have to be the same breed & also the stud dog's owners has to confirm the mating-no such provisions on your site-also nowhere to imput to put verification of health tests.

Do get your facts correct
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 12:22 PM
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Gold Supporter Dogs owned: CKCS, BC

Posted 26-06-2008, 10:46 AM #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debb858536
Hi Hannah
you do not need to worry about your dog being DLRC UK registered as DLRC provide same service as the kc and also follow same rules, being DLRC reg does not stop you from doing anything with your dog apart from showing in a kc run show (unless you are also with the kc), i know this post is an old one but i came accross it and wanted to put your mind at ease. DLRC does have an ethics code regarding age of Dam and number of litters etc:and do ban bad and negligent breeders and puppy farmers.They also advocate Hip scoring and all relevant health tests where appplicable and BVA can still Hip score a DLRC reg dog.Also all pedigree histories are cross referenced before processing.
They also only register Pedigrees,not cross breeds so alot of these other posts on here are actually erroneous.

That's odd a friend of mine registered a litter that did not exist of Labradoodles & made up the pedigree for them very flexible code of ethics as they keep no records of hip/eye/DNA tests & was started up after a breeder was banned for selling dogs to the public through a puppy dealers kennels

Above original post above by Joedee uk which she now admits is false and so yes it is Libel
LOLOLOLOL no I haven't admitted that it isn't true do read carefully what you quote where have I mentioned your company ?? Answer nowhere
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 12:43 PM
So you took your puppy away from its mother at under 8 weeks? heres a quote of yours from your own site,the law states no puppy should go until it is 8 weeks but preferably older from our point of view!
Actually the law doesn't state that at all as it refers to Licensed Breeders only

Directly from "Breeding and Sale of Dogs (Welfare) Act 1999"
section 8 states:-

Sale of dogs

(1) The keeper of a licensed breeding establishment is guilty of an offence if—.............................

(c) he sells a dog which is less than eight weeks old otherwise than to the keeper of a licensed pet shop or a licensed Scottish rearing establishment,
Licensed Breeders are breeders who breed more than 5 litters a year & ergo require a Breeder's licence from their Local Authority.

Hobby breeders do not require a Breeders Licence if they do not breed more than 5 litters a year

<sigh>I would have thought someone running a company through which people register & sell dogs would be fully cognizant with this rather important statute, if you are not I suggest that you read & learn(not just this statute but also Animal Welfare Act 2006)

Do you check the licences of your clients who register more than 5 litters a year with you ? There is nowhere on the site for the LA licence number to be recorded(there is on the KC site & forms) ?

Can we have some answers as to why you have Labradoodles listed in the drop down menus as a breed if you do not register them ?

How do you record verified health test results ? Why doesn't your site offer health schemes ? Why is there no mention of DNA testing ? MRI scanning of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels ? Why aren't there full listed of conditions that each breed should be tested for ?

So many questions-so very few answers ! Which says a lot doesn't it !!!!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Any of that soup left Patch, I'm famished!
Page 11 of 21 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »