View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
spot
Dogsey Veteran

01-03-2011, 08:42 PM

China

Do you agree with dogs being exported to China knowing they are just being used to entertain the masses. Would you export any dogs you have bred?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Definately do not agree and firmly believe people must be either extremely naive or living in dream land to think that any dog would be well looked after in that country.

They are still breeding Newfoundlands for fur coats and clubbing them to death, they have completely ignored all international trade restrictions on the fur trade, it's a neanderthal society no matter what the media say.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 08:57 PM
would never send a dog over bred here, infact I know of no one that would.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Definately do not agree and firmly believe people must be either extremely naive or living in dream land to think that any dog would be well looked after in that country.

They are still breeding Newfoundlands for fur coats and clubbing them to death, they have completely ignored all international trade restrictions on the fur trade, it's a neanderthal society no matter what the media say.
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
would never send a dog over bred here, infact I know of no one that would.
Completely agree. I have never bred and have no interest in doing so but China would be the last place I would send a dog that I had bred.
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 09:42 PM
I would never export a dog to China. I had an enquiry once from a guy said he was living in hong kong but was coming home to the UK.
He gave me a london address which I googled on google earth it was not a residential address.
I spoke to him via skype. I told him the papers would be endorsed not for breeding and not for export.
He kept it up and said that would not be problem in the conversation but he disappeared really fast.
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-03-2011, 10:09 PM
i have a friend in china now,he has his dogos working security....he speeks of good and bad, as a whole, the country is not the most,.......Dogsey...iv seen evil comming out of this country as well as my own.....
HiHoSilver
Dogsey Senior
Male 

02-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post

100% with this post.Apart from the neanderthal bit perhaps but it is not a society that gives a hoot for animals.I assume everyone read about the 'clean up' of China for the Olympics?What they did to the street dogs?And how they did it?Shudder to think of it and I've a self imposed sanction against all Chinese products since.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Livvy would be there right now if I would, NO!! She isnt going to Japan, Denmark, Sweden, France, Canada or the US either!!!
spot
Dogsey Veteran

02-03-2011, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by 3dognight View Post
i have a friend in china now,he has his dogos working security....he speeks of good and bad, as a whole, the country is not the most,.......Dogsey...iv seen evil comming out of this country as well as my own.....
So your friend would have no problem with hundreds if not thousands of his breed being exported to China - just for 'entertainment' (ok some may think of it as working but to me it aint)?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >