Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

25-02-2005, 01:30 AM

whats this section all about?

Hi All

As you might have read - we will be launching our 'breeders charter' soon, which any breeder wishing to advertise their details on Dogweb must promise to follow.

I wanted to get your prospective on this as it will effect you most. I want it to be fair and reasonable.

If any of you at any stage do not want to be a part of this group, just let me know and I'll take the section away from you account.

To start off with, please say hello in the 'hello thread' so we know who is and isn't a part of this group.

In a while I'll make some threads here with details of what we are to do/should do. Please keep a check on this section