Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2007, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
My name's Janet and I'm a dunker

I like choccy digestives (also good for getting Toby to sit still whilst staring at a nibble in order to get to wear strange things for photos )jammy dogers, custard creams, fruit shortcake and normal shortcake.

On a slightly different note I know someone who once ate a Kit kat whole in one go, shoved in sideways, now I won't mention any names, but you all know her (shhhss here is a clue...long blond hair )........................oh go on then I'll tell you, it was our very own Luz!!
Now that was told in secret to you and you have no rights telling the world about my norty habits. That Kitkat was soft and very warm due to using a cup of tea at the same time. You dunker you!
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
On a slightly different note I know someone who once ate a Kit kat whole in one go, shoved in sideways, now I won't mention any names, but you all know her (shhhss here is a clue...long blond hair )........................oh go on then I'll tell you, it was our very own Luz!!
Might I be so bold as to enquire as to whether it was a two finger biscuit or it's larger counterpart the four finger version
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2007, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by dori-katie View Post
Muuuuummmmmm quick my biscuits fallen in me brewwww
QUICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK GET A SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Only dip the SAS of the biscuit world LOl
HOB NOBS!

AGAIN!
AGAIN!
AGAIN!
:smt043

I love Peter Kay I do!

*May contain moderate language*

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4