View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Awww....bless Helen but you did make me laugh. Make sure that shed's going to stay up before you stick your head in there
Deep breaths, it will be fab when it's done.
mj
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-04-2007, 03:44 PM
Oh helen you are funny to do brighten my day!!

can i just ask "what are you having done??"(ducks) sorry not been on for a couple of weeks ! sounds interesting a new bathroom everything all shiny and brand spanking new! Ooooo

I've got builders starting here in about 3 weeks and all the roofs coming off to add a another floor just hope it doesn't rain else we will all be wet and soggy!

After reading you thread think i may erect the tent in the garden for me, kids and max paul can rough it with the builders (he'll be in his element)

Just keep saying "it will be worth it, It will be worth it!!"
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2007, 04:17 PM
I'm slowly losing my s.o.h. now though Jackie!!! Just had the window man in, taken doglets out coz they'd been shut in the caravan all afternoon, and guess wot? Cassie managed to LOCK the caravan door from the inside!!!! She didn't like being shut in there away from all the action!!! Luckily the key opened it, otherwise I'd have had to climb in one of the small windows - with the builders watching from above!!!!!!!! Doesn't bear thinking about does it! Then my best pal came round and couldn't believe all the pandemonium here, and she helped me make 12 teas, and although I shouted up as usual "tea up" only two of them came down to drink it, I think the sight of my size 8 mate with her long flowing hair must have sidetracked them somewhat!

The shed's up though, that's all that matters really isn't it!!! I need a very long lie down now, thank God it's Friday! I've never meant that more than I do now either!!!

Thanks for listening I got a bit stressed this afternoon!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by mj View Post
Oh helen you are funny to do brighten my day!!

can i just ask "what are you having done??"(ducks) sorry not been on for a couple of weeks ! sounds interesting a new bathroom everything all shiny and brand spanking new! Ooooo

I've got builders starting here in about 3 weeks and all the roofs coming off to add a another floor just hope it doesn't rain else we will all be wet and soggy!

After reading you thread think i may erect the tent in the garden for me, kids and max paul can rough it with the builders (he'll be in his element)

Just keep saying "it will be worth it, It will be worth it!!"
Oh noooooooooooooo DON'T DO IT!!!!!! That's what we're having a loft extension!!!!!! Can't wait to hear your saga when it happens!!!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I'm slowly losing my s.o.h. now though Jackie!!! Just had the window man in, taken doglets out coz they'd been shut in the caravan all afternoon, and guess wot? Cassie managed to LOCK the caravan door from the inside!!!! She didn't like being shut in there away from all the action!!! Luckily the key opened it, otherwise I'd have had to climb in one of the small windows - with the builders watching from above!!!!!!!! Doesn't bear thinking about does it! Then my best pal came round and couldn't believe all the pandemonium here, and she helped me make 12 teas, and although I shouted up as usual "tea up" only two of them came down to drink it, I think the sight of my size 8 mate with her long flowing hair must have sidetracked them somewhat!

The shed's up though, that's all that matters really isn't it!!! I need a very long lie down now, thank God it's Friday! I've never meant that more than I do now either!!!

Thanks for listening I got a bit stressed this afternoon!
Thank goodness you didn't have to climb in the caravan window. I'd get them to make their own tea or get one of those industrial size tea pots, you know the one's I mean and they can flaming do it themselves. At least it's Friday and you might get some peace now. I do know how you feel, we've got the builders back the first week in June to tackle the inside of the house. I'm going to be at work if I can though, staying out of the way.
Go put your feet up and have a lie down.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2007, 05:00 PM
Don't envy you then Jackie, you've got all that to look forward to. Make sure you keep her ladyship well out of the way with all the doors open back and front, coz I doubt very much if I know her she'll like being shut in one room will she?!!
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2007, 05:05 PM
Awwww, poor you, what a cr*p day you're having (still quite funny to read though )

Although we've got roofers here putting the slate tiles on the stable block conversion, they're near the field so we don't get bothered. Apart from hundreds of tea's and coffee's

Have a good soak in the bath and a glass of wine or two
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2007, 05:11 PM
If you think this was funny, you ought to read the new thread I just put up!!! I was soooooo stressed out earlier I forgot about this little incident I had on my 2nd trip up the ladder today!!!!! Now that's funny!!!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2007, 05:20 PM
Don't envy you then Jackie, you've got all that to look forward to. Make sure you keep her ladyship well out of the way with all the doors open back and front, coz I doubt very much if I know her she'll like being shut in one room will she?!!
Thankfully it's mostly cosmetic although they do have to replaster the bedroom Our builder used to come to OH for guitar lessons when Cassie was a pup so we know him well. Her ladyship used to pee on his shoes every week when he came for his lesson. She loves her Uncle Brian to bits! Luckily we have an enclosed yard so she can still pootle about without getting in the way...well almost
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2007, 07:14 PM
If you think this was funny, you ought to read the new thread I just put up!!! I was soooooo stressed out earlier I forgot about this little incident I had on my 2nd trip up the ladder today!!!!! Now that's funny!!!!
I've read it It's not funny, it's bloody hilarious
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >