Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by Jiff View Post
No! you are using an irrelevance. We were asked to give an opinion: "Are Pit Bulls Dangerous"

Obviously the question goes above your head.
oh dear

my opinion is that you are dangerous
Jiff
Dogsey Junior
Male 

18-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Quote: "To come to any other conclusion can only be from self denial. To use the argument that other dog's are dangerous too is irrelevant, the question asked was: "Are Pitbulls dangerous" the answer can only be yes."

I know it may be difficult for you to inwardly digest and understand the paragraph printed above, but I reiterate: The question was: "Are Pitbulls Dangerous."

However, it has opened my eyes to the mentality of Pit Bull supporters. Now I understand why the Pit Bull is so maligned.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2010, 05:26 PM
I assume seeing as you are making huge generalisations that ALL pitbulls are dangerous then that should you ever be in a position that required you to be rescued by search and rescue for example, you would not want to be rescued by a Pitbull, who excel in this field in the US? Because obviously it would try and eat you rather than rescue you ???

you could find lots of stats of all sorts of different breeds that have killed or caused injury to humans - so shall we ban them all and declare them all dangerous ????
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2010, 05:27 PM
If they are partial to Trolls, take my advice and never own one.
if they like trolls,they iz on my wish list
Jiff
Dogsey Junior
Male 

18-02-2010, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
I assume seeing as you are making huge generalisations that ALL pitbulls are dangerous then that should you ever be in a position that required you to be rescued by search and rescue for example, you would not want to be rescued by a Pitbull, who excel in this field in the US? Because obviously it would try and eat you rather than rescue you ???

you could find lots of stats of all sorts of different breeds that have killed or caused injury to humans - so shall we ban them all and declare them all dangerous ????
I have at last got my head around the general consensus of opinion that it isn't the Pit Bull, but the moron who owns the dog that brings the breed into disrepute..
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2010, 05:46 PM
I have at last got my head around the general consensus of opinion that it isn't the Pit Bull, but the moron who owns the dog that brings the breed into disrepute..
Thats what everyone thinks I'm actually glad that you dont like them as the breed doesnt need people like you.

Oh and tupacs2legs they're on mine too
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
I assume seeing as you are making huge generalisations that ALL pitbulls are dangerous then that should you ever be in a position that required you to be rescued by search and rescue for example, you would not want to be rescued by a Pitbull, who excel in this field in the US? Because obviously it would try and eat you rather than rescue you ??? you could find lots of stats of all sorts of different breeds that have killed or caused injury to humans - so shall we ban them all and declare them all dangerous ????
Lawdogsusa if i got the name right love it APBT's are great dogs I also wish that I could of met Bandog Dread, what a animal and he showed the world what a pitbull can achieve
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2010, 05:58 PM
I think your stuck you now only able to repeat the same thing again and again, maybe someone can fix you, or should we just put on a different record?
AshMan
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-02-2010, 05:59 PM
The only yardstick a pit bull can be judged by are facts:

Have Pitbulls killed other dog's. Yes

Have Pitbulls killed babies, Yes

Have Pitbulls killed children, Yes

Have Pitbulls killed adults. Yes

Irrespective of who controls the other end of the lead, they are without a shadow of a doubt, a very dangerous dog.

To come to any other conclusion can only be from self denial. To use the argument that other dog's are dangerous too is irrelevant, the question asked was: "Are Pitbulls dangerous" the answer can only be yes.
Yes of course they are dangerous so are many other breeds of dog. so are kitchen knives, cars, humans, metal bars, motorbikes, hammers, drills.

Lets ban em all
Jiff
Dogsey Junior
Male 

18-02-2010, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by AshMan View Post
Yes of course they are dangerous so are many other breeds of dog. so are kitchen knives, cars, humans, metal bars, motorbikes, hammers, drills.

Lets ban em all
Page 56 of 132 « First < 6 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 106 > Last »