View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2007, 09:23 PM

KC Activity Registration Form for Agility, Flyball, Obedience and Working Trials

[ Any chance of making this post a Sticky so its always accessible easily ?? ]

Many people when starting or considering an activity with their dog might go on to compete.
An often asked question is about whether a dog can compete in activities such as Agility, Flyball, Obedience and Working Trials if not a Pedigree - yes, they can indeed.

If your dog is not eligible for the Breed register - could be a rescue, a crossbreed, etc - this is the form you will need to fill to register to compete, all the relevent details to help you are included in the same file :

http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/download/378/form5.pdf

If your dog is already on the Breed register, whether you Show or not, you do not need to use this form as well, your dogs exisiting registered KC name is the one you use for the above competitions.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2007, 11:43 PM
This is really useful Patch
I don't yet know whether Hoki will every be fit enough to do agility (& Kip is too old/arthritic), but I often wondered how you went about it (though i guessed you could do it with rescue dogs, as I know yours are).

Mind you, I think if Hoki does prove fit enough at some stage, we would probably only ever do it for fun anyway.