Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2011, 08:55 AM
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Mind you this same Mum, on seeing Ludi asked if we will be gettng him some clothes To which I replied no he is a dog and is perfectly hardy, despite his nakedness
You have to ask yourself, will Ludi be getting a complex because he is naked and her dog is not? He may feel inferior Obviously he probably wouldn't want to wear a tutu but I have seen some very interesting dog leather jackets with 'stud' written on the back - what about one of those?
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2011, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
You have to ask yourself, will Ludi be getting a complex because he is naked and her dog is not? He may feel inferior Obviously he probably wouldn't want to wear a tutu but I have seen some very interesting dog leather jackets with 'stud' written on the back - what about one of those?
*rushes out to buy him a whole wardrobe*
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
jeez reel your neck in !
Totally unecessary. Want to keep kicking someone when they're down?
kelpiemad
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-02-2011, 11:53 AM
another a traditional "handbag" breed it seems who incidentally is one of the most intelligent and easy to train dogs in the world who cops the biggest buzz out of training seshions, hates to be caried anywhere, and loves to go trashing around in fields so would probably rip out my throat if I considered something as ridiculous as dog clothes. They must start them young [/QUOTE]

Very intelligent and love training watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G51Ji...eature=channel lovely little dog
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Originally Posted by dizzi View Post
Totally unecessary. Want to keep kicking someone when they're down?
Just responding to your previous post, your attitude in that post was unnecessary also. I'm not getting into tit for tat arguements over something ridiculous, i think you interpreted my post too personally Lets just leave it there shall we.

I did apologise to you before but i really think you are taking it too personally, it wasn't directed at you, i'm sorry you have chosen to take it that way
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4