View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 08:02 AM
Laura I get the same thing too.... really odd dreams and I always remember them!

If you read up a bit on the unconscious mind, try some books on psychoanalysis you could surprise yoursefl!

Also try books on Surrealist art, as it's based around dreams. There's some good books on Rene Magritte that go into a lot of detail on that, but I can't remember the names right now... if you're interested I can find out
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 08:11 AM
Cheers Tuti, very interesting will look into that....if you can remember the names that would be great.

Laura
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 08:17 AM
Hi all..another vivid dreamer here

My OH never remembers his and thinks I'm mental
I can fly in my dreams(which is useful for getting out of sticky situations )
Last nights dream was borrowing Ozzy Osbournes Bat Mobile( ) which was a transit van that you had to drive from the back doors (weird )
I love my dreams...I can decide what to dream about as well..is that mad :smt101
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 08:23 AM
The one dream I keep having is that I am pregnant!!!
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 08:33 AM
PMSL @ M & P & Sweep.

The worst thing I ever did, I cant believe I am even admitting to this, is when I was sleepwalking. One night I remember waking up (or so I thought) and needing to go to the toilet, I remember getting up and walking through to the loo, came back to bed and all was fine. Only in the morning did I discover and remember what I had done was wake up, climb onto my washing basket and pee. Yes very embarrasing, it was when I first started dating Kyle and it was the second time he stayed overnight. I was mortified. Luckily he was very understanding (took the pish) and has just gotten used to it now.

My brother is also a bad sleepwalker both of us have been since we were kids. My auntie told me whenever my brother stayed with her they used to wake up in the morning (her and her two kids) with no pillows and they weren't in the room. Only when she went in to wake my brother up he was lying in bed surrounded by pillows lol. He used to sleepwalk and go around picking up everybody's pillows then go back to bed none the wiser lol.
abbymum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 09:10 AM
Pretty babies - you will be fortunate through the help of friends.
Helpless or sick babies are a warning of difficulties ahead.

Floating ia amarvelous symbol of success andall that you desire

Pregnancy for a woman, this dream forecasts a happy increase in material wealth, but for a man it is a warning against indiscriminate sex relations.
Mary
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 09:24 AM
Ohh no I dont like the sound of that......sick or helpless babies, what about putting your baby in the fridge lol???? Dead babies?
scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 09:31 AM
When I was pregnant the deams I had were horrendous. Evry night the same dream. My baby was so ugly that I dressed him in dark brown baby grows and tried to leave him in shops on buses anywhere and everywhere. Thankfully when Mikey was born he was beautiful and as you can see I didn't dress him in brown
Tracie
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 09:35 AM
Funny you mention that a girl at my work was just saying when she had her wee lassie a few years ago in the latter stages of her pregnancy she had awful dreams about leaving the baby in the supermarket and when she came back to get it the baby had turned into a turkey. Also had dreams about the baby being really ugly too lol. I have and will never be pregnant so I cant sympathise but it must be something quite common in pregnant women????
abbymum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 09:44 AM
They say your brain shrinks while you are pregnant, I could very well believe it.
Dead baby would mean that you will have a troubled time ahead that could be having your sisters kids to stay kids can be difficult, but to start with you were happy with the baby so maybe with the help of your friends you can get through it just dont stick them in the fridge. Dreams could be telling you about something minor not a great tragedy, dont worry you could stub your toe and that would be your big mishap over.
Mary
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >