Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 07:28 AM

Strange Dreams..

Just wondering if anybody has strange dreams almost every night? I dream every night and most are always vivid, infact I cant remember the last time I never dreamt. So far this week I have been married to Robert Redford :smt078 and had Ant & Dec fighting over me (dont even like any of them lol).

Anyway last night I had a dream I had a baby and I was really happy about it until I had to go to work, then I realised I hadnt sorted out childcare so I put the baby in the fridge and when I came home the baby was dead and had almost disintegrated :smt017 .........what the heck?? lol. I woke up crying I was so upset in the dream lol. I sometimes wonder what goes on in that head of mine.

Anyway is dreaming related to anything and also this may be a long shot can it be attributed to you feeling tired? I always feel like I never had a real sleep when I wake up and am so bad in the mornings. I sleepwalk a lot too and just before Xmas Kyle caught me trying to climb out the bedroom window (1 up) cause I thought the house was on fire....it was pretty scary as I can remember doing it I can remember trying to get the window open but just that I needed to get out!!!!! Seriously need to do something about this lol...
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 07:30 AM
lol think i'll look them up in my dream book laura, interesting to find out what they mean
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-04-2005, 07:33 AM
I cant remember any of my dreams

My youngest son got up one day and told me he was dreaming that he lived in chocolate world
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 07:34 AM
Please do!!! The worst was the baby thing lol. I dont even want kids but can clearly remember being delighted when I had the baby then just wrapped it up & stuck it in the fridge like a piece of meat lol.....god help my sisters kids when they come to visit eh? lol.
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

13-04-2005, 07:38 AM
OMG Laura I dream every night also and can remember all my dreams. I usually send people mad by reciting my dreams to them, trying to get a meaning out of them.

Dont do what I did, I drank some home made red wine once and dreamt I was confessing to a monk all the bad things I had done. I then woke up and realised I was sat up confessing to my OH how Id spent too much money on clothes. LOL
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

13-04-2005, 07:39 AM
I also dream alot about having the ability to float and that I amaze people with it.
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 07:40 AM
LMFAO....weird eh? I can remember every dream I have and can usually remember at the end of the week the one I had at the start, is it just us that are mad then???
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

13-04-2005, 07:45 AM
I once asked my doctor and he said its just an overactive imagination and that we arent exercising our brains as much as we could!
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 07:45 AM
Well for a while all of my dreams involved Robert Redford and a few other old mingers, I can remember saying in one after a friend was trying to talk me out of sleeping with him "he is old and rich I am not missing out on this"......I shocked myself lol
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 07:46 AM
Originally Posted by Roxy
I once asked my doctor and he said its just an overactive imagination and that we arent exercising our brains as much as we could!
The first bit I reckon is probably true, the latter I aint sure lol. My brain is probably over-exercised.

A friend said to me it could be stress, but she is one of these health freaks who looks deep into everything so I aint sure lol
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >