Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2007, 07:43 PM

AAAArgh .....puppy digging

AAAAAArgh, not sure this is in the righ section, but flower won't stop digging up the garden!! She has been really scampish lately and she is digging a hole near the fence!!

Is there any way of stopping her doing this?? I dont think its boredom as she is looked after all day, has 3 walks a day and has plenty of toys???

Please help....suggestions welcomed!! x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by annajennison View Post
AAAAAArgh, not sure this is in the righ section, but flower won't stop digging up the garden!! She has been really scampish lately and she is digging a hole near the fence!!

Is there any way of stopping her doing this?? I dont think its boredom as she is looked after all day, has 3 walks a day and has plenty of toys???

Please help....suggestions welcomed!! x
Sand pit? We got Cassie a sandpit/pool from Argos and play sand and she loved it. It wasn't, however, to stop her digging. Just to keep her occupied.
ozmutt
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-07-2007, 03:13 AM
Dogs dig, especially puppies. They also chew, wee, poop and bark (always in the wrong place at the wrong time!). All I can say is that mine has "almost" reached the rather good, mature age, when I can leave her for about 3 hours, and I don't come home to a devastated house or garden. BUT, (there's always a but!), she, at 15 months, still does, occassionaly do the wrong thing. But I love her and forgive her, even though I might just do it through gritted teeth at the time. I know that she didn't really mean to be "bad" (in my opinion), just wasn't occupied enough with "other" things.