Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2006, 11:33 AM
I'm speechless.

I agree with Hannah, there is a trend of people who commit animal cruelty going on to commit murders/abuse on humans.

I can understand why the girl left without the dog. If this guy could do that to the dog, she wouldn't have wanted to stay and she wouldn't have wanted to push him by trying to take the dog.

She had to get herself out of there at the end of the day, the dog couldn't, but she could.
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-03-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki
Fear probably Shady - he doesn't sound like the kind of bloke I'd want to be in the same room with. Personally, I think it's a good thing the dog's now dead. God knows what other tortures the poor creature would have been put through at the hands of this drugged up lunatic.
Rest in peace bully boy - run free xx
good point vicki its a wonder he has not been done for it before if hes had that in him and what he could have done to her as well if he can do that to a dog what can he do to a person
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2006, 11:58 AM
i saw this on the local morning news made me cry my heart out
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2006, 01:08 PM
i dont no what to say
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2006, 01:40 PM
So sad
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2006, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by Radar Ears

Teesside magistrates on Tuesday fined Dibden £900, ordered him to pay £600 costs and banned him from keeping dogs for life.
I don't think the punishment was enough
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2006, 01:57 PM
I turned on the tv this morning just as this story was being broadcast.I was so shocked and have felt so sick all day, I cant get the image of this poor Mastiff lying on the living room floor with bloody paw prints all around him. He had such a horrid look on his face, you could see he died a slow and painful death.
Men like this Dibden should be hung for what he did, he looked like a complete 'Im a hard man' sort. Its what, if they can do this to a dog what else are they capable of.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2006, 02:19 PM
Yet another waste of space evil b**tard, who shouldn't be allowed to walk this Earth Why wasn't he locked up!!!! He killed a living thing!! I'm fuming!!! What goes around comes around, that's the only solice I have in reading that!
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2006, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Yet another waste of space evil b**tard, who shouldn't be allowed to walk this Earth Why wasn't he locked up!!!! He killed a living thing!! I'm fuming!!! What goes around comes around, that's the only solice I have in reading that!
Totally agree, I firmly believe you reap what you sow at some point in your life, and as you said is the only thing that lets me sleep at night after reading/hearing about such evil things that these people do!
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-03-2006, 03:23 PM
:smt022??????????
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >