Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2022, 08:56 AM

Sunny Saturday 5th February

Good morning everyone

Hope nothing kicks off next to you Kelly. Not a very sensible thing to do but then I expect he is fed up with them

Frosty walk this morning. Now busy getting a lasagna ready for lunch as the hordes are decending Eldest is at gymnastics until 2.00pm so Ben and youngest will come back here for lunch then collect her. What else is planned I wait to see

Hope all are well. Take care.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2022, 10:02 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow

Sue when does the remaining family come over although sounds like the oldest girls are settling in well.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2022, 12:39 PM
Good afternoon all.

Another cold 'un today and the wind has just started to pick up. Forecast to get up to 45 mph

Same old, same old for us. Did babysit a young beaglexjack at McD's while the owner went in to order. Lovely little lady. Extremely friendly. They got her just after Christmas from rescue
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2022, 10:37 PM
Good evening all
Sue, busy again!! Your son Is very blessed to have you
Kazz how goes the decorating and new job?
Awww Chris, nice of you to doggy sit....I offer if I see someone with a dog about to tie them up.
I spent 3 hours building mums new patio furniture.... typically, the last bolt wouldn't tighten, the Allen key rounded off so I bodged it with a pair of grips and it's all together now, just need to drop the chairs and table from the other set round to my neighbour, they are insisting I take money for it... it's brand new but not what we really needed....they are doing me a favour really taking it, I told them to donate money to a charity of their choice