Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2014, 08:54 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread Thursday

What's the betting someone else is posting the daily thread.

Good morning all, it is real stinking cold one out there but the sun is out so hopefully that will take the temp up a bit.

Have a good day all, stay safe, dry and warm, God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2014, 08:59 AM
Morning Moyra and all that follow.
You managed it on your own Moyra, well done, you almost feel like looking over your shoulder to see who else is posting don't you?!
A bit grey and breezy here today.
Shopping in a while and then Elisha and Kyla are coming to lunch. Her "other" Granny wants to see her on Sunday so she is coming to see me today
Hope you all have a good day whatever you are doing.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2014, 09:13 AM
Morning all
Mr Frost came to visit here, brr but it did look pretty.
Going into town later, to get some bits. Not much else planned, might see if my friend is free for a cuppa whilst I'm up there.
Spoke to my son they off to Sarah's parents for the weekend, Liam says their puppy Reggie always goes for his shoes lol he's a golden lab, I've seen the pics and he is really cute
Going to go sort the pots, well put them in dishwasher .
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2014, 09:14 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning Moyra and all that follow.
You managed it on your own Moyra, well done, you almost feel like looking over your shoulder to see who else is posting don't you?!
A bit grey and breezy here today.
Shopping in a while and then Elisha and Kyla are coming to lunch. Her "other" Granny wants to see her on Sunday so she is coming to see me today
Hope you all have a good day whatever you are doing.
Enjoy the visit from Elisha and Kyla
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2014, 09:17 AM
Good morning

Cold but bright here. First load of washing done and on the line. Some new bedding in machine now ready for next week when the bed should be here. Teazle walked and just had a phone call to say may table is ready for collection so off out once this load in the machine ins on the line. Nothing much else planned today but will see what it throws at me.

Enjoy your shopping Nippy and luck with Kyla

Good morning Moyra hope you have a good day
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2014, 09:50 AM
Morning all
it must have been cold overnight, the dogs water bowl was frozen in the garden
hope everyone enjoys their day... i am staying in
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2014, 09:53 AM
Morning all. Sunny here. Done the washing and hung it up. Watched Long mire from last night. Hope everyone has a good day. Waiting for it to warm up a tad before I take Tyto for another mooch. Ttfn. corrie was good last night.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2014, 10:37 AM
Morning

I hope you have a lovely visit with your grand daughter Nippy.

Eeek it sure is cold today! I was forced to put some heating on this morning - first time!

I bundled the kids up in their new winter coats - Carys' kept her lovely and warm a the firework display last night so she's happy to wear it.

Had a lovely frosty walk with Loki. Because I have had the door closed, he decided to get my attention by heading upstairs, silly boy. He knows he's not allowed upstairs and he was beaming down at me. It worked then, he got my attention!

Have a good day everyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2014, 11:02 AM
Just finished watching the passing bells. How many tears do we shed in a lifetime. Very sad. Think tonight I will have to have a glass in hand to be able to watch it. Bye for now. Keep safe everyone.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-11-2014, 11:03 AM
Cold here this morning, very frosty night, all gone now thank goodness. Girls off out in a moment, don't know where the time's gone this morning. Lots of birthdays for me today, Keshi, Che, Ash and Sasha are all 2 and Tala, Tanika, Horatio, Jasper, Aria, Fenn, Bailey and Cari are all 1, doesn't time fly eh. Already been sent piccies of Tala and Tanika
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »