Female 

15-09-2006, 08:50 AM

pet plastic surgery

anyone see this last night channel 5
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 08:53 AM
Got it recorded, going to have a look this morning, but did see them taking out a terriers bark!!!! whats that all about?
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-09-2006, 09:19 AM
I can understand the bulldog and the rabbitt but the rest
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 10:25 AM
Didnt know it was on til I was channel hopping - landed on it as the vile woman was going on about having her puppies ear mutilated.
Switched over, as my telly would not have coped well with the remote being thrown at the screen.
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-09-2006, 12:53 PM
I didn't see it but please tell me that our vanity hasn't spead so wildly as to give our dogs plastic surgery for no reason!
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 12:55 PM
I saw the awful ear cropping, the bulldog and the rabbit - I dozed as they were about to de-bark that poot little dog and woke briefly as they were talking about it. Luckily I was in bed and just turned over and went to sleep. I then had bad dreams all night.
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-09-2006, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by GSDLover View Post
I didn't see it but please tell me that our vanity hasn't spead so wildly as to give our dogs plastic surgery for no reason!
Only in the U.S, they did say that ear cropping,de-barking and claw removing is illegal in the U.K
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Only in the U.S, they did say that ear cropping,de-barking and claw removing is illegal in the U.K

Over there some owners also have `neutricals` inserted in male neutered dogs so that they dont look different to an entire dog.
Insanity, it really is, and I`m disgusted at any one calling themselves a vet when they do those and other ridiculous and barbaric things, [ dont get me started on declawing ].

What kind of mug actually pays to have their dog mutilated so that it looks hideous [ ear cropping etc ], or is sensible enough to have their dog neutered but then shows such brain-cell missing behaviour by having fakes inserted for appearance` sake.

And humans are allegedly the ` superior species`......

Makes me ashamed to be of the same genetic material as the likes of them, it really does.
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-09-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Over there some owners also have `neutricals` inserted in male neutered dogs so that they dont look different to an entire dog.
Insanity, it really is, and I`m disgusted at any one calling themselves a vet when they do those and other ridiculous and barbaric things, [ dont get me started on declawing ].

What kind of mug actually pays to have their dog mutilated so that it looks hideous [ ear cropping etc ], or is sensible enough to have their dog neutered but then shows such brain-cell missing behaviour by having fakes inserted for appearance` sake.

And humans are allegedly the ` superior species`......

Makes me ashamed to be of the same genetic material as the likes of them, it really does.
You'll get no argument from me on that Patch
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 01:52 PM
I saw this to when channel hopping, I was gobsmacked to say the least.

Thouroughly disgusted.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >