Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2010, 08:57 PM

I got some scary news tonight.

Well tonight I went to the circus, someone had got ten free tickets, so we all went out. Now when I go out with one of the people, it sounds wierd but because of I have small furriess at mine they said that they would have Honey and Diesel round theres just to be extra safe, it works and everyones happy the dogs get a nice walk to there, and spoilt when they get there anyway we left the dogs there and went out. When we got back though one of the nieghbours were out, they said that they were making their babies cot and heard some news, and banging, and they went out and their was a thirteen year old boy outside, on a shed they have in the garden, and was throwing stones at the windows, and talking about gettng car parts, and I must mention here that this boy has disabilty problems, and to make matters worse his mother is a known druggie, so he's not the average 13 year old. Anyway he then proceeded to go round to her house, and shove his head into her house, when she was home alone with her new born, and ask for car parts, and ask about things in the house, at which point she said I've got nothing for you but a Rottie in the garden (she was scared at this point, she's never used the dog in this way before), and he said yeah I have one too would he like to meet him, and then went round to the other neighbours house, who also has a baby a few months old, looking for car parts, and then left ther and came back to the house that Honey and Diesel were in talking about the dogs, so he knew he they were in there and he was trying to get in there too, but the lady who stopped him first had called the police so they got there before he got in. But the whole thing about what he was doing did sound a bit scary, espcially when he's only 13 years old.
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2010, 09:01 PM
Gosh that sounds a bit scary, and a little bit weird
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2010, 09:07 PM
aw how scarey, and i agree weird
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2010, 12:43 AM
Very strange? Glad the dogs are all okay, and the mums with their babes.
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2010, 03:22 AM
Oh dear, very scary for all involved. Glad everyone is ok now xx

Not least for the poor young boy, he sounds very poorly, I hope the police did the right thing by him and got him some help, away from his self destructive poor mother, what an awful situation
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2010, 08:30 AM
It is a bit wierd to say the least apparently he had been knocking on doors earelir that day asking for car parts too, but with his mum its not really surprising, my brother works down the shop and she threatened to knee cap him once as she didn't have enough money for something and he wouldn't let her take it she has enough for two chihauhaus a rottie a staff and another dog though so he really get no help from his mum so whatever he does isn't really surprising as he already has problems, and her being her is only making them worse.

Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
Oh dear, very scary for all involved. Glad everyone is ok now xx

Not least for the poor young boy, he sounds very poorly, I hope the police did the right thing by him and got him some help, away from his self destructive poor mother, what an awful situation
They probally wont help and then wonder why when he's odler they have more problems with him he would be better being taken from his mum and put with someone who will be able to care for him better.
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2010, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
They probally wont help and then wonder why when he's odler they have more problems with him .
I agree unfortunately, I used to do a lot of work in a psychiatric hospital (albeit for Deaf pts) and more too often the poor lads weren't given any help till they had reached 18 and committed some god awful crime, then they started to go through the system...you don't see many leave...