Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by warlord0 View Post
Nothing to do with me . Roxy makes herself a Rottweiler Ambasador. To be honest she's typical of most Rotties we meet, well mannered and friendly.
A good owner makes a good dog dont be so modest..

she looks brill, {even if she is a mucky pup lol
warlord0
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Thank you all, I agree it was a case of those Mastiffs or Bull Bred (sorry hard to tell) were in the wrong hands, and unfortunately my thoughts are the same as Laura's, that could easily of been a small child running up to them and unfortunately the dogs where hard to hold even by the chav owners.....I hope no-one dog gets had by them as they wouldn't stand a chance. However Yiannis had the sense to back away.

So if your in Sutton park and see two white mastiffs/bull breed on harnesses, with two young chavs...steer clear, as the guys themselves are very unpleasant

Bruce is still tri-pod, but I have taken off the dressing to allow some air to it, all bleeding stopped and it looks like a glass cut, but nothing is inside (thankfully) Just keeping it clean now and hopefully it should heal nicely.
I think Yiannis has the makings of a great dog. So well behaved for his age. His recall is very good, just a shame the bulls made it seem an issue, when it really wasn't.
warlord0
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-03-2009, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
A good owner makes a good dog dont be so modest..

she looks brill, {even if she is a mucky pup lol
When it comes to a muddy puddle there's no stopping her. In fact she seeks them out deliberately for a rest. The muddier the better. I'm glad Steph and Laura had cameras as my phone takes so long to take a photo, she'd have been out of the puddle and I'd have missed it.
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 05:23 PM
Hey,

Yiannis has been flaked out since getting home. He's managed to move from the kitchen to living room and back but that's it.

We all had a great time and it was the first time Yiannis had been properly off lead. I'm very proud of him - he did what he was told throughout he walk and came back when called (except when the mastiffs had a go at him and their owners had a go at me - but there your go!).

Was a bit of a long walk for Oscar but I think the ice-cream helped somewhat - not least because he was able to sit on a dirt heap to eat it.

Laura xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Lovely pictures Looks like you all had loads of fun Thanks for sharing x
We did and lovely meeting other dogsey members xx
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Great photos - you all look to have had a great walk. Lovely dogs.
Thank you, they were out for the count when we reached home
Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
Great pics - the dogs are all lovely. Roxy really knows how to make the most of the mud doesn't she! Nice to see a dog having a good wallow
Doesn't she, she's a real love xx
fab photos, so glad to see warlord0 flying the colours for rotties there,.

Pat must be getting very used to rotties now?
Hey he's coming round to them slowly...
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Lovely photos Steph, looks like you all had a great time. Loved the one "looking for the Ball" he he, looks like pee pee time

Elaine xx
I thought that when I looked at it, I have to say good job Pat wasn't standing there too
Nothing to do with me . Roxy makes herself a Rottweiler Ambasador. To be honest she's typical of most Rotties we meet, well mannered and friendly.
Roxy is a Rotti Ambasador your right, but she has a great owner.....I think you have done wonders with her xxx
Originally Posted by Stumpywop View Post
Hey,

Yiannis has been flaked out since getting home. He's managed to move from the kitchen to living room and back but that's it.

We all had a great time and it was the first time Yiannis had been properly off lead. I'm very proud of him - he did what he was told throughout he walk and came back when called (except when the mastiffs had a go at him and their owners had a go at me - but there your go!).

Was a bit of a long walk for Oscar but I think the ice-cream helped somewhat - not least because he was able to sit on a dirt heap to eat it.
Poor Oscar and Poor Yiannis, thier little legs had to keep up Oscar did brilliantly, so did young Yiannis

Laura xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Lovely pictures Looks like you all had loads of fun Thanks for sharing x
We did and lovely meeting other dogsey members xx
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Great photos - you all look to have had a great walk. Lovely dogs.
Thank you, they were out for the count when we reached home
Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
Great pics - the dogs are all lovely. Roxy really knows how to make the most of the mud doesn't she! Nice to see a dog having a good wallow
Doesn't she, she's a real love xx
fab photos, so glad to see warlord0 flying the colours for rotties there,.

Pat must be getting very used to rotties now?
Hey he's coming round to them slowly...
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Lovely photos Steph, looks like you all had a great time. Loved the one "looking for the Ball" he he, looks like pee pee time

Elaine xx
I thought that when I looked at it, I have to say good job Pat wasn't standing there too
Roxy is a Rotti Ambasador your right, but she has a great owner.....I think you have done wonders with her xxx
Originally Posted by Stumpywop View Post
Hey,

Was a bit of a long walk for Oscar but I think the ice-cream helped somewhat - not least because he was able to sit on a dirt heap to eat i

Laura xx
Poor Oscar and Poor Yiannis, thier little legs had to keep up Oscar did brilliantly, so did young Yiannis
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 06:34 PM
sorry tht came up twice.....so I obviously meant every word
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4