Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lara_C
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-02-2009, 12:46 PM

For anyone who remembers me ...!

I was the lady who had Bailey - we got her from a couple who needed to rehome her due to having a baby - we took her and she caused damage to her house so, along with a rescue decided it best to try and rehome her.

Bailey was rehomed and is now living with a family and has a Labrador buddy and is never lonely!

As for us, we were distraught when we gave Bailey up but it was the best thing for her.

Today I started walking greyhounds and lurchers for a new local rescue

Was out for about an hour and a half walking two gorgeous girls called Star and Flint!

I'm going to do it regularly and already absolutely love the breed! They're absolutely stunning and beautiful.

Not the same as having my own dog of course but its lovely to be able to help out.

Thank you so much to everyone who posted and helped me during our time with Bailey - we're so happy she's in a loving and experienced home. She deserves to be in her heaven.
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 12:57 PM
welcome back, glad your getting your doggie fixes some how . Nice to hear Bailey is happy and settled x
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 01:39 PM
Aww, thanks for giving us an update, its lovely to hear that Bailey is doing well.

Its also lovely that you are able to help out at the local rescue - that will give you lots more experience which will be invaluable when circumstances allow you to have a dog of your own
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 02:13 PM
Glad to hear Bailey is doing well in her new home.

It is great that you are helping out at the rescue, I am sure the dogs will really appreciate getting out and about with you It will hopefully also help ease your sadness after having to rehome Bailey.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 02:23 PM
Good to hear Bailey is settled and happy xx
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 02:41 PM
Glad it has all worked out and you are enjoying the dog walking.

Thanks for the update
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 03:16 PM
I remember, glad all got sorted.

Nice to hear from you xx
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 04:01 PM
I seem to recall we suggested lurchers at the time Or if we didn't I should have... I have a lovely lurcher and will never be without one of these special angels in my life...

Glad to hear you are happy and getting a doggy fix and the Bailey is settled too...

Maybe one of those lurchers will wander it's way into your heart and sneak it's way into your home...
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 05:37 PM
Glad to hear Bailey is so settled. Thanks for telling us . x

and delighted to hear you are helping out at a rescue! Well done, you
Lara_C
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-02-2009, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by magpye View Post
I seem to recall we suggested lurchers at the time Or if we didn't I should have... I have a lovely lurcher and will never be without one of these special angels in my life...

Glad to hear you are happy and getting a doggy fix and the Bailey is settled too...

Maybe one of those lurchers will wander it's way into your heart and sneak it's way into your home...

Lol - I should be so lucky! Think me and the dog might have to find a new home if my OH came home to a dog!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >