Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Thank you Mum is Ch/AM Ch Klassics Million Dollar Baby at Tokaji, dad is AM Ch Kazor's Make Way for Riley. Both American imports, so Maya is technically American
LOL...thought she had the look of million dollar baby about her but thought if I said so and was wrong I'd look like an idiot! You lucky lucky person!Will watch the show scene with anticipation!
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
LOL...thought she had the look of million dollar baby about her but thought if I said so and was wrong I'd look like an idiot! You lucky lucky person!Will watch the show scene with anticipation!

Nope, you were right. I just love Millie (she got up on my lap for a cuddle whilst waiting for the group at a show last year - love at first sight for me ) and i never even expected to be considered for one of her pups but her owners are just the nicest people and are very encouraging of new people in the breed so they allowed me to have one... And exactly the one i wanted too, i said when i enquired originally that i was hoping for a tri girl! Lucky, lucky, lucky me!!
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Nope, you were right. I just love Millie (she got up on my lap for a cuddle whilst waiting for the group at a show last year - love at first sight for me ) and i never even expected to be considered for one of her pups but her owners are just the nicest people and are very encouraging of new people in the breed so they allowed me to have one... And exactly the one i wanted too, i said when i enquired originally that i was hoping for a tri girl! Lucky, lucky, lucky me!!
You just don't know how envious I am
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
You just don't know how envious I am
You're not a closet Basenji fan too are you?? They're everywhere on here it seems!!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4