View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Border1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-02-2009, 10:05 PM
Our passes arrived today we are in Ring 2 Hall 1 and we are in Post Grad and Mid Limit bitch (Border Collie) and her name is Tonkory Light of my Life
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 10:35 PM
i'll be there on the fri in the arena at 9ish in the large singles heat agility
Schip
New Member!
Female 

16-02-2009, 11:29 PM
I'm not showing this year but covering Discover Dogs all day Friday and part of the day on Saturday, not sure when on Saturday - breed is Schipperkes
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

16-02-2009, 11:43 PM
I'm not showing this year either but shall there on the Thursdsay and can be found be around Ring 28(Borzois) in Hall 5 or at the Borzoi benching with my freiend Angie Baker (Mischran affix) at her bench , if anyone wants to say hello
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2009, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by Freyja View Post
You're in the same ring as me then. According to the scheule greyhounds are first in the ring then norwegian elkhounds follow us.
Shall watch out for you!!!
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2009, 09:40 AM
We will be there on the Sunday, with Timber (Icescape Best Kept secret) LD and Savannah (Icescape Catch Me If You Can) LB, Hall 4, ring 22 lol fat chance of us getting placed this year, but I like to say we have competed every year lol. Our name is T.A, & M. Boyd

Mo
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2009, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
Takara and I will be there! But I don't know where!! Probably outside, if Takara has anything to do with it

We'll be in the main ring Sunday evening but we're free to wander on Sunday daytime and we've got passes for Saturday too I think but not sure we'll do Saturday - think we'll probably just get there in time to book into the hotel and do the rehearsal!

So if anyone is visiting on Sunday and wants to meet up, pm me for my mobile number because I won't know where the heck I'll be!
I will be there Sunday too..... will look out for you x
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2009, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by mo View Post
We will be there on the Sunday, with Timber (Icescape Best Kept secret) LD and Savannah (Icescape Catch Me If You Can) LB, Hall 4, ring 22 lol fat chance of us getting placed this year, but I like to say we have competed every year lol. Our name is T.A, & M. Boyd

Mo
awww great i will look out for you and say hello now I know what you look like lol x
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2009, 09:50 AM
Im there with Gracie Pug in Limit Bitch (Eastonite Silverbangle at Silverbriar) and Saffron Lab in Junior Bitch (Silverbriar Saffron).

I believe the pugs are friday and labs saturday
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-02-2009, 01:59 PM
We are there Sunday Hall 4 ring 18 I think ring no 21609 Bluevonley bo jangles at Storinblu Old English Sheepdog or nutter to be more precise anyone welcome to say hello
we shall also bein hall 3 later for the YKC handling
will watch out for everyone
huggles
b-eye
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >