View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2009, 08:22 PM
I agree with you, but i guess it depends on how the plot goes, even so, it has still put the idea in some numptys head no doubt so, i guess the damage will have already been done.

The BBC strikes again

Beautiful dog though
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2009, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by Adele-84 View Post
Good on ya girl ! hope they take note that they have made a mistake
Hmm, doubt it but worth a try.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2009, 08:24 PM
I haven't watched it yet. Recorded it to watch later

The one saving grace (if any) is that at least the dog is a good example of breed (I presume - don't know anything about St. B's) so hopefully people will work out that you can't just breed any old SB and expect to get good pups from it.

Mind you, I'm probably expecting too much really!

Perhaps something will crop up in the storyline to show that it wasn't a great idea! Hopefully!

It's unlike the soaps, I thought they had advisers and such to keep everything relatively p.c. - again, probably expecting too much there
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2009, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
I agree with you, but i guess it depends on how the plot goes, even so, it has still put the idea in some numptys head no doubt so, i guess the damage will have already been done.

The BBC strikes again

Beautiful dog though
Yes, like you say, up till now it still has the potentional for idiots to go and mate their dogs without a second thought, after the money, that is. It's bloody sick.

I wonder how this storyline will go, yet another stupid unrealistic storyline. I cannot take much more of it and I'm on the verge of switching off, but I want to see how this storyline goes.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2009, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
I haven't watched it yet. Recorded it to watch later

The one saving grace (if any) is that at least the dog is a good example of breed (I presume - don't know anything about St. B's) so hopefully people will work out that you can't just breed any old SB and expect to get good pups from it.

Mind you, I'm probably expecting too much really!

Perhaps something will crop up in the storyline to show that it wasn't a great idea! Hopefully!

It's unlike the soaps, I thought they had advisers and such to keep everything relatively p.c. - again, probably expecting too much there
The fact the dog, in the programme, is meant to be a good example of the breed is almost irrelevant really, you'll still get the folk who think puppies = money and that is what's going to happen here, sadly.
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2009, 08:40 PM
well i've done and sent my complaint and requested a reply.

will let you know if and when i get it.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by hectorsmum View Post
well i've done and sent my complaint and requested a reply.

will let you know if and when i get it.
Same here.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2009, 08:49 PM
Irresponsible yes but there are a lot worse issues to get steamed up about - you must have too much time on your hands !!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2009, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
Irresponsible yes but there are a lot worse issues to get steamed up about - you must have too much time on your hands !!
You cheeky swine.

Excuse me, but what I find important issues to get 'steamed up about' are obviously very different from yours. That's allowed, you know, and I feel strongly about this one. OK?

And no, I don't have too much time on my hands, I don't have enough, actually, not that what I do with my time has not got anything to do with you.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2009, 09:02 PM
I saw it and did think that briefly, but I certainly wouldn't waste time complaining about it.
Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »