View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2011, 08:16 PM
I find the best thing for breakfast is porridge. Oats So Simple is lovely and easy to make and is totally yum. I have this at 7am.

When I get to work at 8.30 I have a banana. Another banana at about 10. An apple at 11. Lunch (usually low fat noodles in the microwave) at 1pm. Clementine at 3pm.

Home for a healthy dinner at 5ish

My downfall is I do like to have a biscuit with my evening coffee, and it's never ever just the one. I buy the low fat Rich Tea and as I'm a lover of plain biscuits rather than chocolate, these do just fine.

As you can see, I pretty much eat all day!

Good luck Esme.....

x0x
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2011, 08:26 PM
Try these

http://www.belvitabreakfast.co.uk/

They are £2.19 a box from asda, or Morrisons.......

I don't like having breakfast so I buy these, really yummy too They come in little packs of 4 and you get 6 packs per box, so that's nearly a weeks worth of breakfast for you
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Drink a glass of water to check that it is hunger and not thirst (sometimes it is hard to tell the difference).

Carrot sticks and a small amount of houmous.

Also, strangely, if you crave something sweet try brushing your teeth.

Good luck
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2011, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
FRUIT! I buy a tonne of fruit a week. Stick to Apples, berries - anything that isn't too sweet (sugar makes you crave sugar).

If you have carbs, rice cakes, rye bread etc.

Good luck!
I bought a massive bag of apples today that i'll be taking into work tomorrow along with a pack of ryvita!

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I find the best thing for breakfast is porridge. Oats So Simple is lovely and easy to make and is totally yum. I have this at 7am.

When I get to work at 8.30 I have a banana. Another banana at about 10. An apple at 11. Lunch (usually low fat noodles in the microwave) at 1pm. Clementine at 3pm.

Home for a healthy dinner at 5ish

My downfall is I do like to have a biscuit with my evening coffee, and it's never ever just the one. I buy the low fat Rich Tea and as I'm a lover of plain biscuits rather than chocolate, these do just fine.

As you can see, I pretty much eat all day!

Good luck Esme.....

x0x
Rich was saying he was fancying porridge so might buy some next time I go to the supermarket - don't think i could stomach porridge first thing personally!

Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Try these

http://www.belvitabreakfast.co.uk/

They are £2.19 a box from asda, or Morrisons.......

I don't like having breakfast so I buy these, really yummy too They come in little packs of 4 and you get 6 packs per box, so that's nearly a weeks worth of breakfast for you
Oooh they look quite nice! Will be having a look into that, I drive past morrisons every day so might stop in tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Drink a glass of water to check that it is hunger and not thirst (sometimes it is hard to tell the difference).

Carrot sticks and a small amount of houmous.

Also, strangely, if you crave something sweet try brushing your teeth.

Good luck
Houmous is one my faves! That's a useful tip about the water and the brushing your teeth thing!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2