View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 05:13 PM
What a cutie pie! Welcome to Dogsey Pepsi! I'm sure you will have a lovely time with her, but just watch out..it would appear Jack Russells like to climb trees....
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

That`s lovely. What a nice life this little dog will have now!
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

What an absolute cutie pie!!!! Well done xxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 05:20 PM
Well, I can't believe I missed this cute little new arrival I hope you have many, many happy years of fun with this little monkey coz like Sheree has said, I distinctly see a little twinkle in those cute little eyes of hers! Oh how absolutely fantastic, that this little girl has found her way into your heart and will fill a little piece of that great big hole that was there. Have fun getting to know her, she really is a real cutiepie, but then I know who found her for you! Gawwwwwjuss or wot!!!

OMG I hope she knows what she's in for at "yours" - all those Sunday roasts, summer out in the garden, lots of kisses and cuddles, oh yes Jen, spoil her rotten wontcha!!! xxxxxx
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 05:59 PM
A huge congrats from us xxxxx
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 06:06 PM
she is beautiful and looks so at home already, looking forward to more Pepsi pics xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Well I can't quote you all but thank you all for your lovely comments. As we put her in the car to come home hubby said to her "Oooh Dogsey is going to love you"

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
OMG........... you sneaky little minx Mrs Nippy.....she is absoluately delightful

Mojo would luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv her.

Welcome Pepsi so pleased for you all xxxxxx
Me? Sneaky? She would luvvvv Mojo too, she seems to love everybody and everything.

Originally Posted by girliebiker View Post
aaaawwww she's so lucky to have 'found' you. Sent by the lovely Mo, I'm sure.
Such a very happy girl and looks like she's settled in nicely.
I'm so pleased for you both. xxxx

Welcome to Dogsey Pepsi xx
I think Mo had a hand in it too. As I say she was in the centre for about 4 weeks, I think she was waiting for when I was ready to go and get her.

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Well, I can't believe I missed this cute little new arrival I hope you have many, many happy years of fun with this little monkey coz like Sheree has said, I distinctly see a little twinkle in those cute little eyes of hers! Oh how absolutely fantastic, that this little girl has found her way into your heart and will fill a little piece of that great big hole that was there. Have fun getting to know her, she really is a real cutiepie, but then I know who found her for you! Gawwwwwjuss or wot!!!

OMG I hope she knows what she's in for at "yours" - all those Sunday roasts, summer out in the garden, lots of kisses and cuddles, oh yes Jen, spoil her rotten wontcha!!! xxxxxx
Lol, she has met the family this afternoon and didn't seem phased by them at all, so I guess you could say she has fitted in.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 06:30 PM
...ohhh here comes trouble lol

im so pleased for you...welcome wee one
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 06:32 PM
Awww what a cutie!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 06:35 PM
Pepsi is gorgeous, hope you both have lots of fun together, she certainly looks a character! Look forward to hearing and seeing more of her!
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »