Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Londoner
New Member!
Male 

10-09-2010, 02:11 PM

Dangerous Dogs or Dangerous owners?

Irresponsible dog ownership and dogs being used as weapons are urgentand worrying issues that blight many neighbourhoods and parks. Join our page and back City Hall in calling upon the government to take immediate action to deal with the problem
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 02:57 PM
City hall and Mr Malthouse just want to keep BSL in place plus put a load a restrictions in place that would make it very difficult to own a dog in London.

I have had many correspondence with him and to me he clearly has no clue about the real issues.

Most of his policies still target the wrong end of the lead.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 03:15 PM
We already have the laws. All we need to do is resource and motivate the police to use them.
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 04:14 PM
Indeed.

On another site, there are 2 most beautiful dogs who are being rehomed due to the amount of attacks by dogs on other dogs, started for fun by thugs in the local parks. The owners just worry for their dogs (who are quite big) and feel they can't really keep them safe due to where they live.

It comes to something when people actually start rehoming their beloved dogs, because thugs are encouraging their own dogs to attack others (dogs and people, too).

I am sick to the back teeth of it. WHY isn't something done??

Wys
x